Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying bugs -where do they come from???
In the last 25 mins i ve murdered 3 little flying bugs and tryng to catch big one. I dont know where they come from i just cam home everything was closed. Maybe i need to hoover tomorrow? lol

spiders are found everywhere, even on remote islands, but they can't fly.
they spin a really really big web until it is caught by the wind and then the spider is sort of lassooed for miles...interesting fact for the day..tomorrows subject: "bees and waggledancing"

I have no ideas about your infested home.

spotysocks - are you talking about the flying spider-like things that kind of bomb into everything with no real aim. seem like they are attacking you but then proceed to attack a chair or something?

blazinsmile Wrote:spotysocks - are you talking about the flying spider-like things that kind of bomb into everything with no real aim. seem like they are attacking you but then proceed to attack a chair or something?

Thats sounds so comical I'd actually like to see that happen lol

hahaha OI!!!! If a flying spider attack me you will sit comfy and laugh?Twak

No no aint a flying spider do they actually exist?!!! I am scared! It a flying kind of butterfly but smaller and uglier. Blazinsmile you should have read a lot of Jules Verne stuff to come with this vision tho! Wink

In Northern Michigan where my cabin is at, the goverment released (planted) these little Lady Bug looking bugs..(but they're totally not, they bite and they're more of a orange color).. but they planted their eggs into the ground so they could kill the gypsy moths, now they're all over the place and out of control.. Yay goverment, good job.

spotysocks Wrote:hahaha OI!!!! If a flying spider attack me you will sit comfy and laugh?Twak

No no aint a flying spider do they actually exist?!!! I am scared! It a flying kind of butterfly but smaller and uglier. Blazinsmile you should have read a lot of Jules Verne stuff to come with this vision tho! Wink

hehe =] ... who's Jules Verne?

what's it look like?

Quote:hehe =] ... who's Jules Verne?

what's it look like?

It looked very scary!!!!!

Jules verne was an exellent fiction/fantasy writer a lot of his books are movies too- the movies though aren't so good...

Ok here is the deal!

bugs follow me , yesterday i found a big big biiiiigggg cockroach in the corridor running to my room. Today i saw another one in the office . And yesterday a pigeon shit on me on my way to a meeting. Great isnt it?!!! Just my luck

haha you just reminded me of a time when a bird crapped on my dogs head. she couldn't work out what had happened and tried getting it off with her paw bless her. was so funny