Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football
[Image: Everton_logo.jpg]

I dont mind Everton! Better than claiming you'll win the league every year, then fail, like your red neighbours Laugh

I Support CELTiC!!! :biggrin: Big fan of Liverpool to. And i love playing footy, play for Barrhead under 18's Confusedmile:

haha... QPR (Championship) beat Aston Villa (Premiership) 1-0!!!

[Image: 2917876411_e541ddf084_m.jpg]

Hear the mighty Tigers roar!! Confusedmile:

IanG Wrote:Hear the mighty Tigers roar!! Confusedmile:

Well done to Hull for back to back wins in North London Xyxthumbs

MartinH1 Wrote:Well done to Hull for back to back wins in North London Xyxthumbs

The results (even following an excellent start to the season) were better than anyone dared hope for. The place is buzzing about it! Confusedmile:

Im a massive newcastle fan and a footy ref I love the sport. Its ace and hopefully the tide is turning in the premier league at the top of the table its a terrific climax at top and bottom and Im concerned my side could be getting relegated. Cry

Sometimes I forget this is an English based forum, thus when I saw football I assumed it was my beloved American football. But, I lived in Germany for 3 years and can thus actually follow European football, or soccer as we call it here, so I can't complain too much.
Richard

im a die hard man utd fan have been for 35 years im proud to say aswell, looks like we gonna win the league again .