Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All You Proud Whoppers!
This quite an amazing video from Burger King. Cheeburga

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...pper_video

That was good Iceblink.
The wrapper it comes in is greatWinknudge
How about that biker asking, "do they eat meat"-- Well yeah, I LOVE eating Meat, big, hard, meat!!

He said fast food--- sorry

To be honest.... the way it started... I was expecting Michael Carbonaro (Carbonaroto Effect) show up behind the counter...

I'm really not comfortable with companies that do things like this. Wouldn't it make lots of people uncomfortable if BK came out with a MLK shake during Black History Month? Maybe Jeep needs to come up with a Trail of Tears limited edition of the Cherokee to commemorate the forced march by that name for that tribe of Native Americans.

It really does give me the creeps. Sorry.

I caught the funny line in it from the white guy behind the counter.... and got a laugh.

"do you want that with meat or without? We can go both ways." only a heterosexual video editor could have let that slip by..... LOL...

With or without meat.
OH, by all means WITH. Whopper size if you got it.
Yeah, I can easily take a whopper, (oraly)---get your mind out of the gutter.Elkgrin

maybe that's their new slogan... "we go both ways."

JimmyEcho Wrote:With or without meat.
OH, by all means WITH. Whopper size if you got it.
Yeah, I can easily take a whopper, (oraly)---get your mind out of the gutter.Elkgrin

Sorry Jimmy.. I can't make the tacky remark on that I'm dying to make here on Iceblink's thread. I have to be nice to him so he'll get me free ticket to the fair this year.

ETOTE Wrote:maybe that's their new slogan... "we go both ways."
ONLY an airheaded heterosexual could have let that slip through editing.... I'm sorry, but the last things gays need is to be edited, moderated or expounded upon by people who 'just don't get it." LOL... and you know what I'm talking about.

memechose Wrote:Sorry Jimmy.. I can't make the tacky remark on that I'm dying to make here on Iceblink's thread. I have to be nice to him so he'll get me free ticket to the fair this year.

That's O.K.
I'm bound to say something offensive, stupid, or disgusting in the future.Biggrinflip

I like the idea. It seemed tacky to me at first but I think the thought behind it is meaningful and important: "we are all the same inside". BK did this one right.