Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Hire
Available for your company whenever requested. (Diary Permitting)

Fully qualified, fun and exciting fag hag. Available for parties, events, birthdays, christmas, hannukah or just a night out.

The easy way to meet new people, feel popular and generally enjoy yourself.

With a sense of humour and oozing confidence to intriduce you to the cute guy accross the room - I know when to take a hint and leave you to it!

I will come looking glamorous/smart/slutty/casual/lesbian as requested (PLEASE NOT NOT AVAILABLE IN DYKE!!) and yes, my boobs are open game for you and your friends (as much as you like to deny it I've spent enough time in the gay bars to know you all want a feel - why escapes me!)

Reasonable rates plus drinks and transport. Payment up front.

PM me!!!!

Biggrina

What are you shipping rates? :tongue:

All costs to be covered - I don't demand first class but I will not travel cattle class.

A reduction in usual rates can be settled for a longer duration of hire.

:tongue:

You ARE serious about this, aren't you!

Good luck Xyxthumbs

Hey... I'm not paying for summat I usually get for free!!! :biggrin:

And I'd have to report you to trading standards on 1 count. You've yet to introduce me to a really cute guy!!! So :tongue:

Oh... and yeh... I know all about drink coverage... you're not shy in coming forward to tell someone when its their round!! Wink

Reading your relevant post in another thread and what you said about 'The Diary of A Call Girl' is quite funny! I thought of that myself but changed my mind lol

Penny, I am actually looking for someone who wants and can come with me at some seminars but mind you i am broke as it is... Rolleyes However these seminars are totally awesome and about creating something new and making money! If you are interested can tell you more.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote::biggrin:

And I'd have to report you to trading standards on 1 count. You've yet to introduce me to a really cute guy!!! So :tongue:

Wink

This is an untruth - I have introduced you to many a cute guy - just you are far too picky - and I tried to get the barman you liked for you - I can't help it when they're married!!!

Spotysocks what the heck are these seminars - please tell me its not one of these 'triangle investment schemes' cos they just dont work