Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For IT People
Your name is david? :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

shadow Wrote:They do say that you should never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers ... try working IT for a week and you'll know their power ...

*shiver*

Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Try working for the Army we patended the idea of stuipidity in flocks.

Try being a student.. Um lots are stupid :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

LOL this is too funny!!! I took CISCO for two years, and During the time that I had the class everyday, my teacher would send me out to help people.. We got new classroom added to the building, that needed to be hooked up to the server.. So I was hooking cables that came in through the walls, into the switches and routers... and the teacher comes to me and says.. "How does it get from these boxes to my computer??" And I looked at her like "WTF???!!!" and pointed at the cables running into the wall.. LOL... Then she looked at me and says "They go that far??" And I was at such a loss of words.. I think If I would of kept going with CISCO I would of gotten some really stupid questions.. lol.. I wanted to take IT. But got CISCO instead.. HATE CISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:

It always seems like our IT dept has nothing better to do than answer our silly questions.I mean,they just sit there ALL DAY.

ardus Wrote:Try working for the Army we patended the idea of stuipidity in flocks.

Shadow, can you confirm this? :biggrin:

Lol2,

I can have a look into it babe, yeah xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!