Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Londoner - that is normally you who post those
One of my dad's employee is so bored at work he found a new hobby...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We found those in his locker... He was not fired, he's now promote as Art Director Biglaugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does the company have rest days for tired employees?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Does the company have rest days for tired employees?

LJay LOL believe it or not my dad is okay with people taking a siesta, there's a huge AV room designed to relax at work, and it works fine, people go there for a hour, rest and go back to work and productivity is maintained at 95% - Dad was influenced by the Japanese and former Spanish models. Investors were worried if it would work in America, and yes it works just fine Smile And because it's an IT company, employees work 4 days in the office and decide which day they'll work from home... of course it has to be set in advanced.

Speaking of siesta i<m going to bed it's damn late here Smile

Does your dad know where flies usually roam around?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Does your dad know where flies usually roam around?

I believe he does... do you? Smile

Yeshua Wrote:I believe he does... do you? Smile

More importantly, does the employee know?

I sure hope those were bathed in alcohol before handling.

Insertnamehere Wrote:More importantly, does the employee know?

I sure hope those were bathed in alcohol before handling.

LOL dude I have no idea, an employee of my dad posted that around and I found it funny, where is comes from I don't know but it was original, I'm all for trying to explain everything, but sometimes just enjoying it is enough.

As for where the flies comes from, well a piece of rotten organic food under a counter will create many lives, including flies. I don't believe my dad would have been letting a flock of flies entering the office, Heck the smoking area in the building is in a designated boot pass the parking lot, just to make sure smokes don't get in the office. And our maintenance staff go nuts if they see anything flying or crawling around the offices.

I don't know if they were bathed in alcohol but that must have been one heck of a shit party, they woke up doing all kind of human stuff lol.

Yeshua Wrote:LOL dude I have no idea, an employee of my dad posted that around and I found it funny, where is comes from I don't know but it was original, I'm all for trying to explain everything, but sometimes just enjoying it is enough.

As for where the flies comes from, well a piece of rotten organic food under a counter will create many lives, including flies. I don't believe my dad would have been letting a flock of flies entering the office, Heck the smoking area in the building is in a designated boot pass the parking lot, just to make sure smokes don't get in the office. And our maintenance staff go nuts if they see anything flying or crawling around the offices.

I don't know if they were bathed in alcohol but that must have been one heck of a shit party, they woke up doing all kind of human stuff lol.

This reminds me in any case. about sample insectaries

[Image: Insectario-03.jpg]

Perhaps that guy missed his calling as an entomologist Big Grin

Eww.

Whilst I love animals, I have a huge aversion to flying bugs.

But this is equally sad, cause I'm sure if this was a human cadaver, this issue would be more grave...
Why do people play with dead things outside the realm of science and medical care?

I suppose some people just... Well Sheep