Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ozzy Osbourne
Any other fans here? I love his music Smile

I did like some of Black Sabbath songs, but I'm not quite sure I like Ozzy himself..

My friends used to play black sabbath a lot and i would be around, i like a lot of there songs, gotta be loud! Big Grin

To be honest i think he sold out a bit with the whole reality tv crap and its a shame, probably a whole generation think of that when you say "ozzy osbourne" now instead of his music.

Anyone else remember when the music press were pitching Black Sabbath against Black Widow in the occult underground stakes?

Thought not.

Pity, I quite liked Black Widow and saw them a few times. I guess Black Sabbath won Confusedmile:

Nice to see Ozzy back with Sabbath again recently. That's where he belongs.

oh yes ..seen him and Sabbath live a few times over the years,, lots of my mates growing up were into rock so I went to lots of shows, and it grew on me although I was more Ramones punk rock

I used to like some of his songs.

Dig some Sabbath songs (Paranoid's a good album), never listened to much solo Ozzy, but Crazy Train has to have one the most annoying intros ever written. It irritates on a level only matched by the likes of Sweet Child O' Mine.

Yep have been a fan of his for years.