Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all the students out there and summer.
Hello, I just wanted to find out what other college/university/high school students are doing this summer?

Well am spending part time working for this accounting firm even though I don't get paid.

Working for a corporation, playing video games and dreaming of ideas, hopefully. Maybe with a few margaritas somewhere in the mix if I have the cash, heh.

Working through the summer to finish my degree. Only a couple more Online classes for me then I will have my BS in MIS! Big Grin

Um... Does m@sturb@ting count?

I'm working part-time ,and doing things online ,and spending time with my boyfriend.

Slouching in front of my computer till my summer/fall trip this end of August~

I had a summer reading list that I'm trying to plow through since I never have time to read anything of my own choice during school (I'm an english major and am buried in books all school year). I've also been working part-time and spending time with friends and family, going to movies, etc. Oh, and watching HGTV— I'm obsessed! I visited some extended family out of state too, and went to a concert in Seattle last week, which was kind of epic since I saw my musical/life inspiration in the flesh.

I actually kind of hate the summer though, to be honest. I would have taken classes but I didn't have enough cash to pay for them and my financial aid was out for the 2012-2013 year. Summer is kind of depressing to me.

Meh. I have summer classes. Summer isn't much of a change for me.