Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For anyone who's learning a language
Lilitu Wrote:That's a really good Idea, I could use this to study for Japanese, although I'm doubtful of whether I could use Latin here xD

I'd love to learn Latin one day. It's a beautiful language! And yeah, Japanese in particular seems like the best language to use there - there are only a handful of people who can correct someone's Swedish since there are only a few members from Sweden. There are plenty of Japanese members though so they correct it in no less than maybe 10-20 minutes c:

great sites i 'm now typing my first journal. Thanks Solemnboy! Confusedmile:

SolemnBoy Wrote:I'd love to learn Latin one day. It's a beautiful language! And yeah, Japanese in particular seems like the best language to use there - there are only a handful of people who can correct someone's Swedish since there are only a few members from Sweden. There are plenty of Japanese members though so they correct it in no less than maybe 10-20 minutes c:

Latin is such a good language to learn Smile, when you learn it you're basically learning a huge part of the origin of the entire Western Civilisation and culture.
Also with Latin, I can understand a whole lot of Italian and Spanish words too.

Latin is not a dead language! It's one of the most alive tongues there are!
LINGVAM LATINAM LOQVAMVR!

Truth be told, I don't care for latin because of its importance... I like it because it's insanely beautiful. And I'm glad some people seem to have gotten use for the site! c:

The pope announced his resignation in Latin. Perhaps if you start learning it and submit stuff to the site you recommended, he'll be the one correcting it. He'll be enjoying a lot more spare time after Thursday.Confusedmile:

cardiganwearer Wrote:The pope announced his resignation in Latin. Perhaps if you start learning it and submit stuff to the site you recommended, he'll be the one correcting it. He'll be enjoying a lot more spare time after Thursday.Confusedmile:

And maybe some webcam fun so we can practice the actual speaking part. Homoerotic cam-chat with an ex-pope. There goes number 67 on my bucketlist!