Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For how long have you used someboby just for sex.
East Wrote:Sometimes people using each other is honest and mutual and way too often people assume sex without a "commitment" is a negative thing.

No, that's fine when both people know that's all that it is (or will be). Hooking up or fwb or whatever is perfectly ok in my book as long as one person isn't thinking there's more to it & the other person knows there isn't yet lets it go on for 6, 12, 18 months only to drop them. "Easy" to DO that when you don't have any feelings involved (or maybe you think "they should've 'known' better").

I guess some people can or will go through all the motions of a relationship (for a long time) but if it's not explicitly stated will "expect" the other person to have "known" they could or would "walk" at any moment w/o warning.

Ironically I always wondered how a break up would be handled (by text, call, in person, talking first, etc.) but thought I would look crazy to ask such a thing. No crazier than turning your back on someone if you ask me.

I haven't "used" anyone like that, but I feel like I've been used before. A girl I became involved with later on claimed I raped her, to all of our mutual friends. What ensues is a month+ long tussle that involved a lot of he-said/she-said, written accounts, and legal counseling. Thank God that's all over now, and she is definitely cut out of my life. That girl is poisonous.