Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how drunk you got in NYE?
yep i agree with the whole remembering the night thing. i have never blacked out from alcohol (and i was really sick just once because of the deceiving screwdriver), and usually i drink just enough to let some of the stress out. then i can dance all night and feel good. if there isn't any dancing, i get sleepy so i'll usually pass. i can do with dancing but without drinks just fine also, and if there's good music you bet i'll be swinging on the dance floor! :biggrin: one thing i've never done but i'm dying to try is - dance with a guy. volunteers???

Sheep

I've never blacked out from alcohol either Rolleyes *whistles*

Ok... maybe once...

twice...

three... four times... that I remember in a I remember not remembering kinda way.

I'd tell you how many times I've blacked out but i can't rememberWink

Confusedmile: I've never blacked out at New Year. I've blacked out once or twice on other nights *whistle*. I've never been really drunk on New Year before - I usually have to work :frown:

omg i drank like my own body weight

i was sooooo drunk that i tried 2 walk on water in my friends kitchen sink like jesus lmao Big Grin

c'est_moi Wrote:omg i drank like my own body weight

i was sooooo drunk that i tried 2 walk on water in my friends kitchen sink like jesus lmao Big Grin

LMAO

I got tipsy. I don't have enough money to get sloshed :redface:
Goddamn heavyweight over here :mad: