Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For no other reason other than it's beautiful
I was round at a friend's house the other day when this cat came in from the garden. Sorry, these are really lousy snaps but it was just so beautiful with such unusual and striking markings that I had to take some shots of it. Trouble was that it just would not stay still long enough.

As you can see from the first photo it even had unusual marking on it's belly. It also had the silkiest fur that I have ever felt on any cat.

After a little research I found that it is a Bengal and cost something like £650 or $1,100 or 800€.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I want one!

sweet kitty!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Epic colours...

Still a dog person.
Dogrun

I love Bengals! Check out Savannah cats (they are a cross between domestic cats and African Serval cats and can get quite big). Bengals are the less expensive version of the Savannahs which (depending on the percentage of Serval blood) can get up to $20,000, they possess some of the more "wild" markings like the Savannahs, but are of the same size and temperament as house cats.

Awesome pictures! As soon as I move from Hawaii to the mainland I'm getting myself a Bengal. Smile

aww, looks like a baby tiger! so cute!! great markings! you've gotta love the colour scheme lol! Very cute.

I love cats as well - I acutally prefer them to humans in a way

Aww that's the coolest and cutest looking little cat I've ever seen! Thank you so much for sharing those snaps, so sweet Smile

Very pretty. Orange is my favorite color.

Thanks for posting.