Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Ladies of GS............A Poll.....
Hello ladies!!!

A recent item came up, and it made me wonder about how long it takes you to get ready to go out? That can be for work, out with friends, out to eat, school, clubbing, or any place where you have to get dressed (hopefully you DON'T wear your P.J.s to the gas station or convenience store!!)

My sister takes F O R E V E R to get ready! If you need to be someplace at 2:00pm, then you have to tell her you have to be there at 11:30am, because she is ALWAYS running two hours late getting her "face" on and picking out what shoes to wear!!!

This poll can go for you guys who have lady friends, and have to wait for them to get ready too! Your mother, sister, Aunt, lady friends, etc.......

WHY does it take you so long? Exactly what is it about getting ready that is so hazardous, you have to take HOURS to get ready? Hell, even when I did drag, it only took 30 minutes for me to get ready.....and that was FULL makeup, wig, and costume!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3Aytt-3_P6MUtCYoL2tc...HzLnc38Ea8]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJpUKqGy7xCb47zA5laTY...KtVTlctCz6]

LOL I know some men who take just as long as women to get read to go out.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:LOL I know some men who take just as long as women to get read to go out.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNv24ttsI6d5GYAK_ySVS...8yCxaOwNbN]

MisterTinkles Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNv24ttsI6d5GYAK_ySVS...8yCxaOwNbN]

[Image: Drogar-EyesRoll(LBG).gif]

When you have a shaved head, shave only when you feel like it, and prefer jeans and sweatshirts, getting ready takes about 5 minutes.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:LOL I know some men who take just as long as women to get read to go out.
My dad needs more time than my mom... He's proud and conceited.
But the very obsessed queen is my sister, she spend something like the 80% of her free time in the bathroom with makeup, creams for the hairs and blahblah. And she doesn't need these things cause she's beautiful.

My female friends... It depends. When we go out my soul-sister takes 1 minute from naked to ready, she doesn't care about look and uses only a little of makeup rarely, only in very special occasions like a wedding of a friend.
She's the 'level 0', then all of my females friend have different levels, but none of them is too much obsessed.

Depends what I'm doing / where I'm going. It can vary from anything between a few hours to several weeks.
Lololol but srsly I take ages getting ready

Long hair has a lot to do with it. Since I also have that, I can take a while to get ready as well.