Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the love of weed
Ok so the other thread about this was closed, so yeah.

Since there are new members since the last thread, including myself, I'm curious to know what you guys think of weed.

I personally think that it should be legalized. I mean none of my friends and I got addicted, mainly because we used it in moderation. The same applies to alcohol, don't over do it. If you're not smoking every hour of everyday, then I don't feel like you should fret about the occasional joint, or maybe a nice chocolate weed cake for you birthday.

What do you guys think?

Alcohol causes more damage than weed, that's all I have to say :3.

i think it should be legalized ~

Meh. I hate smoking weed, but I can't think of a reason why it shouldn't be legalized. It does good things for some people.

I don't smoke anymore because it just makes me anxious and depressed and paranoid nowadays. I can still puff on tiny amounts with the right people, but I figure it's not even worth it.

I'm all for legalizing it. My dad recently had a scary medical issue involving prescription drugs causing several days of no sleep and intense muscle spasms - afterwards he did some research to find that a little bit of weed would have averted all that nonsense. To say nothing of all the people who do use it or could use it for medicinal purposes.

Free the weed

Legalize it. Why even have it prohibited? People are gonna smoke it anyways. Get over it government!

I personally choose not to smoke it, but I have no problems with other people doing so. Legalize that shit!

VNight2014 Wrote:Legalize it. Why even have it prohibited? People are gonna smoke it anyways. Get over it government!

I agree. It's not like we gonna be a weed free society if they keep it illegal. I'm glad the majority of people agree with me.

They just need to monitor it like any substance. Like alcohol or cigarettes. You can only buy it after a certain age