Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the love of weed
I think all substances should be legalized, taxed and regulated like Alcohol. yes that includes Heroin, Meth and the other harsh ones.

The war on drugs is over, we lost.

I completely agree that keeping it illegal is ridiculous, but if it were legalized here in the states, I can't even imagine how much the costs would skyrocket. The government would have a hay day with that one.

It might as well be, though. Anyone around here can go get a medical card LOL.

Mercury Wrote:I completely agree that keeping it illegal is ridiculous, but if it were legalized here in the states, I can't even imagine how much the costs would skyrocket. The government would have a hay day with that one.

But would the costs really skyrocket if it becomes legal? Wouldn't they drop due to being more accessable (fuck this spelling)?

Mercury Wrote:I completely agree that keeping it illegal is ridiculous, but if it were legalized here in the states, I can't even imagine how much the costs would skyrocket. The government would have a hay day with that one.

Why would it skyrocket though? If it's more accessible wouldn't it be cheaper, since there will be more competition between dealers?

devahn8 Wrote:Why would it skyrocket though? If it's more accessible wouldn't it be cheaper, since there will be more competition between dealers?

I think that you are right about the competition driving down base costs, but I also think the govt would tax the hell out of it. It's the same with cigarettes. People out here can buy them on the reservations (no tax) for about $4 or $5, but in regular areas it's as much at $8 or $9.

Mercury Wrote:I think that you are right about the competition driving down base costs, but I also think the govt would tax the hell out of it. It's the same with cigarettes. People out here can buy them on the reservations (no tax) for about $4 or $5, but in regular areas it's as much at $8 or $9.

I see what you mean. Well in that case we'll just stick our underground dealers.

Look Sis,

Do what you need to get your gay ass life.

It would only make the most logical sense to legalize it...why do supposed "intelligent" people make such erroneous decisions.. Clearly they are not Libras Wink

I think they believe it would incite another Woodstock Era, but no Sis, hoes aren't doing Acid, sharing dirty needles, having bisexual Orgies without protection and nor do we have the time to be wanting to. Get it together Sis.

Also, weed does not make someone into a reggae loving, dreadlock wearing, unclean person. That is annoying as hell :/

I love Reggae and have Dreadlocks and am squeaky clean sis, behind the ears too bitch! And I do not wish to partake in weed, as my body is a temple, so I wish people would stop making that relation and stop asking me where they can find some!...

They should regulate it though, cause we need people at work you know! Rofl Buildings don't build themselves, especially with the completely sizzled workers falling off the scaffolds...

I think it should be legal up to a certain amount since no actual truly harmful sides have been proven. Personally, I have never smoked week and hope that one day, on my death bed, if I haven't suceeded in anything else in life, I'd at least be able to say that I've never touched weed in my life. In my opinion, weed is extremely overrated and is for losers.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I think it should be legal up to a certain amount since no actual truly harmful sides have been proven. Personally, I have never smoked week and hope that one day, on my death bed, if I haven't suceeded in anything else in life, I'd at least be able to say that I've never touched weed in my life. In my opinion, weed is extremely overrated and is for losers.

Wow, to Paraphrase you "Bisexuality is about Preference, not the number of partners" , and so it is that Weed is about Preference and not the person who smokes it.

I dislike it as well, but people are not "losers" for their prefernces.

However, your opinion is yours, as mine is mine, and neither is wrong or right Wink . Kisses <3

QueenOdi Wrote:Wow, to Paraphrase you "Bisexuality is about Preference, not the number of partners" , and so it is that Weed is about Preference and not the person who smokes it.

I dislike it as well, but people are not "losers" for their prefernces.

However, your opinion is yours, as mine is mine, and neither is wrong or right Wink . Kisses <3

What I meant there is that, to me, the fact that someone smokes weed is a sign of certaint traits being present in their personality. As you said though, our opinions differ and that's the end of it. :]