Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the nerds! :D
trywait Wrote:yay for suikoden and final fantasy series! I also love anything related to legend of zelda

Asides from mario stuff I got as handme downs from brother IE Nintendo/super Nintendo. My first console was a ps1 and I had final fantasy 8. the artwork intrigued me. I played the crap out of that game and twisted metal 3 Tongue and one little game no ones heard of, JADE COCOON Tongue the scenery of that game is still vividly remembered and I will probably never forget it if I live to be a hundred. The scenes in FF8/jade cocoon (ff8 more soo though) were so beutifull, far beyond what id ever seen before in a video game Wink.

Gideon and I roleplay in an interactive storytelling format. (ie: writing our characters stories together and with others) It's actually how we first met. In this genre of play, we are very knowledgeable on things such as vampires, shifters/lycans/etc, magic, et al.

Most gaming (outside that mentioned above) confuses and disorients me. That said, I enjoy working with computer graphics and without much in the way of formal training seem to pick up things like HTML, CSS, graphics programs, web building, etc very easily.

edhued Wrote:Oh honey when I read your title of the post, I actually read it as "For the horde"... so that gives you an idea how nerdy I am Cool

I play video games a lot. I play almost anything from MMORPGs to RTS and what not. At the moment I'm really into indie rogue-likes. I also like MTG, didn't get into it that much since I play HS. I read a lot of fiction, I just need my fix of imagination everyday. On top of that I watch a lot of movies and some shows. I tried to get into anime and manga, but I guess I'm not into them that much.

So it's pretty much hard to keep up with my inner "nerdiness" since it's so broad, and I don't have a lot of free time to just sit and read or play... but at least love that side of me.

You'll get to be as wise as Yoda. Wink

SilverBullet Wrote:Hey guys, allot of the people I once talked to are no longer here so Id like to re-get to know some people Smile!
Do we have any computer nerds/anime geeks/gamers in tha house?
Any MTG players/board game players/tabletop players?
Anyone hardcore into PVP/RTS/RP etc?
Favorite kind of movies/shows/books?
Anything you want to share that would be of entertainment genre? Big Grin

hey, i'm a nerd. actually i probably fall under the "geek". i love science and computers and all but i can barely grasp the basics of biology and chemistry. i used to hate math but i love it now because i found out that I'm so good at it (calculus comes so easy to me for some odd reason...) i'm now in the process of re-planning my career life (i'm thinking computer engineering but idk...)

anyways, i LOVE anime. i always was a fan of pokemon and even digimon for a little while. even though it was seen as "demonic" in my household i would sneak and watch it anyways. i am a big animal lover and i and a fan of dc/marvel style stuff. so pokemon was like the best combination, superhero pets! some friends in college led me to other anime and it changed my life, seriously. i've binge-watched a lot of them and i'm still going strong. some of my favorites are inuyasha, one piece, fma: brotherhood, elfen lied, etc.

i like to view myself as a closet gaymer. i love video games but i'm poor and have no money to buy a lot of them so i usually stick to pokemon handheld games. i was addicted to WOW when I played and would like to get back into it (even though i know it might destroy my chances of ever having a social life)

i am also a big movie/film fan. all types and genres. when i finally came to my senses i watched every gay themed show/movie i could find, regardless of the language and year it was published, lol. my favorite genres are fantasy, adventure, and comedy (but i can almost literally force myself to watch it all)

princealbertofb Wrote:You'll get to be as wise as Yoda. Wink

The sarcasm is strong with this one Frog

edhued Wrote:The sarcasm is strong with this one Frog
Or maybe it just shows how little I know about that sort of sci fi product. Wink