Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those white boys who like Asian...
This is for those white guys who find Asian attractive.

I'm an asian guy trying to understand what, in general, are the physical qualities that white guys find attractive in Asian guys.

What are things other than physical attributes that attract you to Asian?

i think its mainly the physical attributes. but no big something even tho so small insignificant has to start the relationship.

Asian men are quite a few countries, thousands of miles apart. I cant say you can group these people together where the only thing you can say they dont look like you.

At least for straight men I thought it was because it was believed Asian women were small, submissive, and adhered more to traditional roles (though most Americans anyway don't seem aware of how women in some Asian cultures are used to controlling the family finances). Others are intrigued by certain philosophical views or attracted to what comes off as exotic customs & traditions and thus mysterious (which attract some people) that seem to be far more prevalent in the Far East. It could be something similar with gay & bi men as well since those enthralled by Far East men seem to think of them as small and soft spoken.

Despite some loving the martial and extreme warrior aspects associated with the Far East, it's a rare white man of any orientation that seems to love Far East Asians who happen to be large. At least I see very few posters devoted to the larger people (though plenty of large men from other races and ethnic groups seem to be much more common) and most seem to overlook places like Mongolia...Korea gets some love but even then most of that love in my observation seems to go to the small and thin (our Margaret Cho of Korean descent was even made to lose weight to play the part of HERSELF...granted, that's something many women in America can relate to but this seems to be true of Far East men as well, and the reason I can't name the bigger members is because there are so few men who seem to crush on them so no names stuck in my memory).

at the work place an Asian lab tec (Mong and from the Cambodian high lands), this straight guy really has his stuff together. Further more he is generous and you can go and ask him any product or equipment question and he will talk to you in the manner you can understand till your question is resolved (or not).

He told me its a bad racial thing to lump all huge groups of people together as Asian. he said they are as unique as we are and they can tell each other apart by appearance and or social interactions. They are from many countries, social experiences and span thousands of miles.

Ha, I don't find Asian men more or less attractive than any other racial group. Personally, I've never quite got the fetishising of race in any particular way. Although, sometimes I feel like if you even admit to finding an Asian guy attractive you get accused of being a rice queen lol.

Pix touched on a good point about the way Western media sexualizes Asian men differently from other races. When Asian men are presented sexually in gay publications it is usually a "twink" representation. This is implicated in a number of problematic depictions of East Asians as bottoms, submissive, and feminine. Of course, this is not reflective of the undoubtedly diverse sexuality of gay Asians.

It doesn't matter if they're black, white, green, pink, or purple. If they're attractive, they're attractive.