Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forbidden?
I might get a bit crude here but bare with me.

Theres this guy. I keep telling myself I only want to be friends blah blah blah blaaaaaar. But theres a problem. Im horney. Like unbarably so. I havent had sex in 4 1/2 years. My balls are so blue they starred in james camerens Avatar. So needless to say Ive been having these crazy dreams. I thought I was just being a horn dog around this guy but as it turns out theres something bubbling beneath the surface.
So I think its time to admit theres two guys. Both live in the same town an hour away. Both are extremely atractive to me. One talks to me on texts all the time. The other rocked my world and I dont speak to him much. The one I dont speak to is NOT single.
So here is the problem. I had this dream where (like most of my dreams) everything was a musical with my favorite songs. If youve ever seen the music video for 30 Seconds To Mars Hurricane then you know what im about to talk about when I say that this was the song of the night. The dream was everything that happened the night I met the not so single guy and everything that happened since and even in the future at a party im going to next month where I know he will be. So in the dream we are all at a club with dancing and karaoke and I decide to go up to sing. Now is when the song happens and Even as its still going I find myself dancing with not so single guy. one thing leads to another and we are in a hotel room where im simply kissing him. I shouldnt be doing this. I shouldnt be even thinking this or dreaming this but i am. and for a second I stand there with my lips over his neck.
I ask "do you give me your permission" and he looks at me. The stare I give him is intense. Like the look in my eyes shows every little detail of what im going to do to him if he says yes. But he does. I tear open his buttoned shirt and suck on his neck. My lips are everywhere. Im rough and so different. I dont feel like myself. I feel like a fucking animal. Im practically doing him with my breath. Its intense and hard and unrelenting untill finally I put him on the verge of climax. But I dont let him finish. Then its my turn.
I dont even take my cloths off. I merely pull my pants down and Take him as hard as I can while still kissing him. We go at it so rough I start to get dizzy. Its hard. Biting and scratching. Throwing and screaming. If it didnt feel so good youd think we were killing eachother. theres no toys or leather. Just our hands. Our animal maws. I finish and in my dream I find myself waking up and feeling so ashamed.
I ask him what it means. And we fight about him still being with his bf and how it makes me look now that we had sex. I run off and get lost in the city of boston. Everyones searching for me. But im gone. Finally not so single guy finds me. We fight again. He doesnt know what to do. I dont know what to do. So I kiss him again.
Thats where I wake up. In real life hes some guy I know but in my brain its a fucking romance. And when this party im going to finally comes I wouldnt put it past me to actually have sex with him like that. Its not me. That animal atraction. The biting and the hurting. That intensity I have only imagined with this not so single guy who I dont have a chance at love with.
What the hell is wrong with me? Am I really about to risk a good thing by becoming "the other women/man thing"? such an intense dream, but does this reflect how I feel about him? I dont know everything about him but what I do know so far is nothing short of great. What do I do?:confused:

well it was a dream right i say you shouldent worry about it because it didnt happen in real life and btw do you like him now since you had that dream

Well the real thing is wether or not the dream was caused by some other feeling or visa versa. I cant tell. I know we will end up just friends but god help me if I end up drunk around him after that dream. Then theres guy number 2 who im texting even as I type this. I really like him. But I dont have this urgent need to be with him like I do with not so single guy. I dont even know how to describe how I feel at this point

The way I see it, you have different levels of brain activity. If you have had any psyc intro or something you could take it as the Freudian Ego, Super-ego, and Id. I think that some parts of dreaming is your Id (subconscious) showing you what the inner most desires of your brain that you may not know are there. More things are stored in our subconscious that we have no idea about and can crop up, especially during dreams. Does this mean you will act the same awake as you did in your dream? No, your Ego side of you has control of your conscious self, which keeps you who you are, and not some ravenous animal.

Just my take on it. I have been having a LOT of dreams that I remember vividly recently. I think the best way to think about it is to enjoy the experience, remember it, and see what you can learn about your subconscious along the way. Dont dwell on it too much, it is just a dream, not a prophecy (or so we think :p)

.... Im sorry Glaedr but amongst all the words I got lost in that User pic -_- lol

Actually thats the thing though. Since the dream I have been feeling like that. Like if I dont go all Wolverine on this guy im going to explode. I have no idea anymore. My subconcious is an asshole. But I already knew that

Dreams are dream. I agree with Glaedr. It's not a premonition unless if you have some sort of psychic ability which is cool.(That means you know how to prevent it or make it happen.) Anyways, a dream is a dream you dream about what your ego or id desires the most. Somtimes it's so bizzare that you flip out. But, keep it in mind that it's just a dream. You might have this desire to have sex and that somehow got to your guy #1 in your dream, but doesn't mean that you are actuallygonna go Wolverine...unless you really want to. You have rationality, just try to control the desire. Or you could just jack-off to get the horny-ness off.

Hello,
Wirth dreams they are a guidance to a situation within life... I would imagen that the dream your having is indication to yourself that you are craving for sexual intercourse with another guy so maybe find a discreet site or a open site to meet guys within the area... If there are any bars or clubs around with gay customers then why not head out there and just dont get too drunk but find someone to have a bloody good shag with?

KLindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:Hello,
Wirth dreams they are a guidance to a situation within life... I would imagen that the dream your having is indication to yourself that you are craving for sexual intercourse with another guy so maybe find a discreet site or a open site to meet guys within the area... If there are any bars or clubs around with gay customers then why not head out there and just dont get too drunk but find someone to have a bloody good shag with?

KLindest regards

zeon x

Honestly I have to say this began because of a situation at a bar where I got drunk. There was some heavy contact involved but I never had sex with him. While I am rather horney the fact is that Ive had other sexual dreams since. But none of them were like this one. For some reason I just went all wild.
It is true that dreams guide you. They might not tell you what to do but they certainly show you what you want. and while my other dreams might be faceless boring sexual encounters this one was someone from my life. So yes I do need a "shag" haha. And who knows I might find myself in his clutches. But Im trying to hard with mr text-me do-me guy.