Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced sharing :-) lol
princealbertofb Wrote:Well you surely don't mean that for yourself, Rowan... I think you're really cute... But then, I'm almost married, lol. And you wouldn't want an old geezer like me, hehehe, so it's ok for me to say that you're really dishy. LOL. Marshland will probably corroborate. Won't you, Marsh?

Rolleyes

Quote:P.S. One of my best mates was South African and SHE was / is a beauty!!! Her kids are beauties, but they are colored, could that be the reason? :tongue:

The reason? I hope not ...

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I was being serious... have you seen my washing machine... there's like 4 buttons in the middle... then a dial that has another 10-12 different wash types. :confused: :confused:

Ours looks like a UFO! It has an LCD display and if you press the wrong button it shouts at you and flashes "ERR" sometimes I think it's gonna self destruct. I had to use it when mother went on holiday... but I couldn't... so I handwashed it all... *shudder*

Luckilly for me the tumble dryer is a tad easier to operate...

Ironing... I can get by with... but I still can't iron shirts properly...
Cooking isn't that much of an issue though. I can put together fajitas, various chicken & curry dishes and pasta and my own garlic bread and have also made my own pizza before... (and not from frozen thank you very much Tongue or via use of a telephone or pizza ordering service Tongue - with my own hands!). Oooh and I make good jacket potatoes, burgers & stir frys! Smile

Smurlos Wrote:...
Cooking isn't that much of an issue though. I can put together fajitas, various chicken & curry dishes and pasta and my own garlic bread and have also made my own pizza before... (and not from frozen thank you very much Tongue or via use of a telephone or pizza ordering service Tongue - with my own hands!). Oooh and I make good jacket potatoes, burgers & stir frys! Smile

OK, Smur, here's the deal. Slap on that tablecloth, lay that table, we're COMING!!!!
Wink

P.S. Do you do vegetarian???

princealbertofb Wrote:Well you surely don't mean that for yourself, Rowan... I think you're really cute... But then, I'm almost married, lol. And you wouldn't want an old geezer like me, hehehe, so it's ok for me to say that you're really dishy. LOL. Marshland will probably corroborate. Won't you, Marsh?

:tongue:

awww, you're too kind ! Just made my day and seeing as how its a Monday that really means alot! LoL :biggrin: