Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foreskin...
well tbh. I'm 16 on saturday and it hasnt caused me any problems so far..

is there any need?

And I can pull it back a little, but not just all the way.

The no, perhaps not ... you don't find (sorry for getting technical, but it's a sincere question) any difficulties in cleaning it I take it ?

If you're able to keep it clean AND urinate without a problem, then the only other times it's likely to become an issue are when you're masturbating, receiving head or having penetrative sexual intercourse where YOU are doing the penetrating, and even in those three situations, I don't see it becoming a problem, although it might make penetration a bit more uncomfortable ... I can't say for sure :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hi, I had a similar problem around 18... it rusulted with a circumcision, best thing that ever happened too me!! Rolleyes

OUCH dude !!

I would have thought that having a circumcision at a later age would be MASSIVELY uncomfortable, as the nerve-endings on the head of your penis would be going off like firecrackers every time they brushed the fabric of your undies ... which would result in extreme discomfort ... please tell me I'm wrong ??? Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

It's not so bad but lube is more so required for masturbation Laugh1 ... didn't get a choice as "it needed the room!!" Joking aside, its ok now and no more worries bout the old smegma!!

wolk Wrote:i dont really know how to explain this but basically, at the tip of my penis, the foreskin is attached physically, with a bit of skin.

Hmm. This sounds familiar to me - I think I know what you mean, but I just thought it was natural.

And as I grew up, believed it was because I was uncircumcised.

Personal question... Does it sort of disappear into the hole in your penis? 'Cos mine does.

So am I normal? Or not?
:tongue:

x

YES. exactly like that, its like attached to the holl at the side

I think I shall leave you two to discuss this - you're in better hands with Gay than you are with me, as I've never seen it Confusedmile:.

Take care mon ami - catch ya around x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Then you're perfectly normal, my friend. I have it too, so you must be.

I always believed that was what kept your foreskin UP, and if you got circumcised, that'd be the first bit they'd snip.

Following the above advice sounds like a fine idea - just play with it, and stretch in the bath and stuff.

My parents took me to the Doc's over MY winky, aged 11. That's basically what he told me.

Try it gradually, and keep us posted.

Good luck

x

Ok I will.

And that would be so embarassing if that happened to me >.>