Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forget the fluoride. Eat Chocolate
Luckily my taste in chocolate has always been 85% cacao but remember you chocaholics, chocolate is calorie loaded, so watch your diet.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifesty...stead.html

Je suis Charlie
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I guess its a shame that dark chocolate is to bitter for my taste and enjoy the sweetness of milk chocolate. Sad

*goes for chocolate*

I always knew, dark chocolate is medicine. The taste is appropriate Puke

I found out over Xmas that chocolate is better at stopping coughing fits than honey is. I used Lindor truffles, that smooth filling calmed my throat down enough, so I could go back to sleep.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

*coughs*

*goes for more chocolate*

I personally prefer dark chocolate, so this really is awesome news! *throws away toothbrush*

riiight. i'm not buying it. they may be correct about that CBH compound, and theobromine but that's not all dark chocolate is made of. it's the whole picture that matters. and in the whole picture chocolate does not make a viable substitute for toothpaste. imagine going to sleep with that taste in your mouth, and then waking up to it, and going that way for days, weeks? no, it's vile. because it doesn't clean anything.

these sorts of pseudo-scientific stories pop up all over the media now and again. somebody discovers certain substance does x. and the journalists just amplify the facts for the headlines. oh, chocolate contains that substance, ergo you can substitute chocolate for toothpaste. what bullshit.

[MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION]. the article says pretty clearly this is in addition to all other routine maintenance. Only change you might consider is toothpaste without fluoride (Which only makes so much difference in the US since they put it in drinking water).

and i bet that CBH compound and theobromine on their own, without chocolate are even more effective. it's like a person who eats healthy but smokes cigarettes. oh yeah, the stuff that causes cancer is still there in their lungs.

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm gonna start gargling with Coco Bean Husk every morning!!!!!!!! If it works on real teeth, it should work wonders for my false teeth!!!! <fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>
We Have Elvis !!