Former British Prime Minster Margret Thatcher has died
Rest in peace Margret Thatcher.
An eye for an eye

Quote:"There is no such thing as society"

RIP Margaret

can't believe it, w,atching the news now

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now SHE should have been Queen!

She showed the world a woman COULD kick ass as a leader of a nation, and do it with style and grace, and NOT with backstabbing, lies, and condemnation.

[Image: i_love_margaret_thatcher_t_shirt-r39502c...mi_512.jpg]
[Image: Funeral-Wreaths.jpg]

[Image: crying-smiley.png]

MisterTinkles Wrote:OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now SHE should have been Queen!

She showed the world a woman COULD kick ass as a leader of a nation, and do it with style and grace, and NOT with backstabbing, lies, and condemnation.

Har har?:confused:

Genersis Wrote:Har har?:confused:

I meant that from the femaie standpoint, not the political standpoint.
he he he

One of the most regressive world leaders in terms of gay rights to have run a major Western country in the last 40 years.

R. I. P thatcher, she played, a, big, part, in, bringing cold war, to, an, end, her, friendship, with, ronald, regan and, the, russians, who, called, her, the, iron, lady, and, besides, she, died, now, not, the, time, to, condemn, her, all, british, people have, paid, tribute, even, her, enimies, she, will, always, be, contreversal,

partisan Wrote:R. I. P thatcher, she played, a, big, part, in, bringing cold war, to, an, end, her, friendship, with, ronald, regan and, the, russians, who, called, her, the, iron, lady, and, besides, she, died, now, not, the, time, to, condemn, her, all, british, people have, paid, tribute, even, her, enimies, she, will, always, be, contreversal,

the many, many , many unnecessary commas make it really hard to read what you're saying ...

She, grew, up, in, a, bombed, out, britain, and, didnt, want, to, see, germany, unified, she, had, a, distrust, in, europe, but, i, liked, her, because, she, stood, by, her, convictions, didnt, back, track, or, panda, to, public, opinion, or, be a, person, pleaser,she, had, ideals, now, we, have, a, prime, minister,who, turns, up, in, pop, videos, a, reactionary, goverment, wont, even, start, about, the, media, who, speak, for, no, one, half, the, time,