Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britain's first gay dad of twins expecting triplets with daughter’s ex bf
Missed this from a few weeks ago due to all the COVID stuff in the news!

[Image: DD-COMPOSITE-GAY-DADS-2-2.jpg?strip=all&...800&crop=1]

Barrie Drewitt-Barlow and Scott Hutchinson are "pregnant" with three girls via a surrogate and Barrie says husband Tony, who he still lives with in Florida, is supportive.

A man who became one of the country's first gay dads welcoming twins back in 1999, is now set become a dad again to triplets - with his daughter's ex-boyfriend.

Barrie Drewitt-Barlow married Tony 20 years ago and hit the headlines as one of the first gay couples to have a twins via a surrogate.

But after they split up, Barrie found love again with Scott Hutchinson, who used to date his and Tony's daughter Saffron, 20.

Tony, 55, who was with Barrie for 32 years, says he has no plans to divorce and is still living in a separate wing of their £6million marital home in Florida, USA.

Tony and Barrie's first children together were twins Saffron and Aspen.

Barrie, 50, told The Sun : “I am overjoyed to share the news that Scott and I are pregnant with triplet girls. We are using a surrogate and she’s fallen pregnant at the first attempt.

“Our family has too many boys and too much testosterone! So we used sex selection to even things out.

Barrie and Scott say Saffron has given her blessing for their relationship, adding that as long as they are happy she's "not bothered".

The couple have just flown to the UK for a romantic break to celebrate their news.

[Image: img?regionKey=5iPhC3Jwhpi19J1bMu9A%2Fw%3D%3D]
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.