Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Meet...2nd time lucky
The last thread I made of this just dissappeared into the depths and I was unable to retrieve it for some reason.

So, the question still remains..

Do you want a forum meet before the end of the year ?

As before, unfortunately, it's very short notice to include our American and other countries' members (unless you manage to find time).

A few ideas were submitted last time eg. Meet at someones house. I'm thinking more of a specific location such as maybe a Theme Park, even just an everyday park in London or something.

Im going to put a cut-off date on this for ideas so shall we say 31st August ?.. gives a good solid month to have a decent discussion on the subject. After that I will start a poll with the chosen locations etc, again with a cut off date. And hopefully should be able to arrange something before the end of the year.

Hey, didn't I suggest you all meet in a park. I believe I did. I hope you all have fun with that... I wish I could be there. Cry

If most people are based around London then it is a good idea. Surely it wherever the most members come from is where it should be held. Not being around for a while I have lost track but that makes sense. Might even brave the train myself if Im off!!

Ed x

Meet wherever you want, but send photos... :frown:

there are hardly anyone posting here so i doubt there mite be any people who wud even show up for the meet, unless lured for some action. lol

Tbh I doubt I would as when the most likely time to meet would be Id only just started uni and cardiff is miles from you all lol.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

feelmychampagne Wrote:there are hardly anyone posting here so i doubt there mite be any people who wud even show up for the meet, unless lured for some action. lol

Theres quite a few actually. This isn't a meet for action as you put it.
Things like that are discouraged on here not promoted. If thats what they are looking for they can take their sorry carcasses over to SLAGdar.

ashleo78 Wrote:Theres quite a few actually. This isn't a meet for action as you put it.
Things like that are discouraged on here not promoted. If thats what they are looking for they can take their sorry carcasses over to SLAGdar.

LOL THAT COMMENT MADE ME CHUCKLE.

Id like to meet people but meh.
[/COLOR]

what the SLAGdar bit...lol

Oh well everyone knows you only join that site to get a piece of ass lol

**runs off to delete his profile on there**

Lol I know just slagdar lol.
[/COLOR]