Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Rules
It would seem the rules that Andy, the GaySpeak webmaster, have been flouted and general just blatantly ignored lately. Before you post anything, please familiarise yourself with Andy's rules as a majority of us are good friends who enjoy each others company and helping those in need, and it makes us feel very uncomfortable when we come across disgusting threads like we have the last few weeks.

gay.com
gaydar
manhunt
grindr
Plenty Of Fish
Match.com
Gaymatchmaker

Perfectly suit your deviant needs. GaySpeak is a friendly chat forum, please help us keep it that way and not expose and alienate our important underage, female and gay friendly community members by smearing our boards in smut and filth.

General Rules
  1. First time posters are requested to please make their introductory post in English.
  2. Please only create ONE account. Do not create multiple/fake accounts/personas. There is a detection script in place. You are welcome to delete your current account and create a new one.
  3. Do not spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or private messages.
  4. Do not spam the site trying to promote a particular website/product/service in posts or signatures. (website links are allowed in profiles)
  5. Do not create posts requesting or soliciting sex.
  6. Do not create posts requesting webcam or phone sex.
  7. Do not create posts asking to complete online surveys or answer college/university research paper questions.
  8. Do not list email addresses or contact telephone numbers in your posts.
  9. Do not request money or any other financial assistance.
  10. Do not make abusive or offensive posts/replies.
  11. Do not post naked or sexually explicit pictures.

Totally agree with this. :-)

dfiant Wrote:
  1. Do not request money or any other financial assistance.

I've actually had two members here do this to me via the pm system. I didn't respond.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!