Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Sig's and Ava's
Hey, i like to mess about and make these in my spare time, so if any of you have requests, i would be more then happy to make you one.

to help gimme some specifications like.

Text:
Colours:
Image:

For image you can put on image you have fpund your self or if you cant be botherd to find one tell me what you want and i'll try my best to search for one Smile

I'm failry new to this, so all this is good practice. if you request a something here and your not happy with it. i dont want you to feel as you have to use it due to me spending time on it. this benefits me more than it benefits one of you Big Grin so just say i'm not a fan and i'll understand.

I will aslo, just post some on here now and again and if you like it. Claim it!!

That is all, thankyou Smile

Hey hey hey! I knew I could find a thread by you! lol
Hmm If you want, you can do some thing using the text in my siggy and make something. Laugh lol. Good luck trying to translate it. It is a creation of a free translator. lol I wanted it in a different language and it just didn't work out but I found it pretty funny It is Italian for
"How come every time you come around my London Bridge wants to go down! When I come to the club step aside... Back to back drop it down real low... I'm such a lady but I'm dancing like a hoe... But you know I don't give a fuck so here it goes!"

lol I just wanted it in a different language and since I don't know any I just used a free translator. lol. Hey if you can speak a different language feel free to translate it! What ever picture you want or what ever to make me a siggy I don't care

Also if you want you can just make one of whatever you want for me instead. Just be creative and imaginative. I love difference, uniqueness, romantic, futuristic, whatever. lol. Thanks!!

~Dallas

I love italian... i tryed to learn it, but failed twice Big Grin i will learn it one day! but i know few people with diferent languages i'll get them to translate it into something Smile

And will try make a forum siggy for you soonish Big Grin if not
today/ the night Tongue

Cool! Thanks. Smile That's awesome. Also I love Lady Gaga and Disco balls. Though I am NOT feminine. Well, not all the time lmao

lol, maybe i'll try and snap a view up to give you a selection Big Grin any size requierments?

hmmm well I like them long and hopefully not minuscule hard is good with very little hair.....
Oh my siggy you mean. :biggrin: Nah not really. I'll be using it on every forum I'm a part of though lol.
Just whatever. Your size (siggy that is lol) is good.

Why do I have such a dirty mind? lol

Pinkieone < awesome.

lol i was thinking the same thing, when i asked the question Tongue anyhow, will make something now Big Grin

lol k haha Big Grin

[Image: oh361z.jpg]
There's the first one.. Smile

[Image: 21afln7.jpg]

version 2 though text is bit small at bottom, but i'll keep going at it untill you like it Tongue