Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found a Group
Well I found a group that does hikes and camping in the North CA area and I will be joining them for a hike that is not too far from where I am working. I will also be joining them for camping as well just to socialize and get to know people before the hike that is the next day. I am hoping that this helps with my anxiety about not knowing anyone and all that fun emotions that I am going through right now. Then I heard that there is a gay friendly town like an hour or so away from here and think I might check that out one of these days. Instead of just sitting around complaining about not knowing anyone and all that, I think its best that I go explore the area.

I am looking forward to gay pride in San Fran in June and hope to make some friends before I head that direction. I guess I am the only one that can improve my situations and make things happen.

What town is that?

Jason74 Wrote:Well I found a group that does hikes and camping in the North CA area and I will be joining them for a hike that is not too far from where I am working. I will also be joining them for camping as well just to socialize and get to know people before the hike that is the next day. I am hoping that this helps with my anxiety about not knowing anyone and all that fun emotions that I am going through right now. Then I heard that there is a gay friendly town like an hour or so away from here and think I might check that out one of these days. Instead of just sitting around complaining about not knowing anyone and all that, I think its best that I go explore the area.

I am looking forward to gay pride in San Fran in June and hope to make some friends before I head that direction. I guess I am the only one that can improve my situations and make things happen.

Hiking trip sounds really fun. I keep my fingers crossed for good weather during your hiking trip. I'll also keep my fingers crossed that you find what you are looking for Wink

Guerneville, CA ??? Or something like that, they say its close to Sonora or something like that

Good luck, Jason. Bighug

Honestly... congrats. I like that you were able to get up and act to your plan. You don't make excuses why it's not possible or why it is better to stay at home and "sitting around complaining about not knowing anyone."
I like it. Good luck [Image: m_highfive.gif]

Jason74 Wrote:. . . I guess I am the only one that can improve my situations and make things happen.

You just discovered the secret of life. Good Luck! :biggrin: