Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found this on youtube

I was just looking up Epic Rap Battles of History and this was in the suggestions of one of the videos. I was rather pleased I watched it, thought you guys might find it interesting as well Smile.
Its a short video about children's reactions to gays/lesbians, it certainly had me thinking at this late hour (or early if you so choose).

I already watched this video, even because those guys are some of my favorite Youtubers, so I suggest you to watch also other videos.
;-)

Some are very funny like the various: KIDS REACTS TO: VIRAL VIDEOS! and others are more interesting talking about social issues with kids, teenagers and elders.

I love the Fine Brothers channel. Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Even though I have seen this before I watched it again with pleasure. Thank you for posting it. My only caveat is that is was filmed in California, that most liberal of States. It would be interesting to do the same thing in other States like Texas or Carolina (the bible belt) to see what the reactions would be.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Even though I have seen this before I watched it again with pleasure. Thank you for posting it. My only caveat is that is was filmed in California, that most liberal of States. It would be interesting to do the same thing in other States like Texas or Carolina (the bible belt) to see what the reactions would be.
I agree fully and was thinking the same "How wold the children respond if they were from somewhere besides CA."

Simply adorable!