Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four Loko Homo
Where I live Four Loko is legal, and it's my primary choice of a quick moderately priced beverage I don't have to prepare myself! The child-enticing flavors like fruit punch makes it that much easier to consume than hard liquored drinks, and the intoxication delivered is...well, how can I say, Crazy as fuck times 4! Chilled and ready to drink after a long hectic day at work, you can't go wrong!

one question:

What's you favorite alcoholic beverage to pick up from your near-by gas station, or neighborhood liquor store?

(If fancy pansy wineries are your main destination, this question is not directed towards you!)

my favorite beverage to pick up at the gas station isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss........................................................................................

arizona orange tea

There's no wonder Four Loko has a heavy kick to it, it's 12% alcohol in each 23.5 ounce can!!!!

The hardest drink I consume is Diet Pepsi Confusedmile:

The Air Force doesnt allow its members to consume four loko. Its actually illegal for us.

Im a fan of burning nazis. its a shot, rumplemintz, jaeger, and goldschlaeger.
also disoronno and doctor pepper is very tasty.
I actually managed to pick up 2 bottles of Mead recently. Its a wine mad e out of honey, tastes pretty good.

my favorite drink is slimeaid

mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmConfusedmile:

Alright fuck it, I'm going to broaden and rephrase my question:

What is your personal top 5 beverages that contain alcohol?

Personally, I'd prefer:

1) a mean greyhound on ice

2) a stubborn long island iced tea

3) a fruity vodka cranberry extravaganza

4) a delicate sweet red wine

5) a spicy Four Loko

rakmatis Wrote:The Air Force doesnt allow its members to consume four loko. Its actually illegal for us.

Im a fan of burning nazis. its a shot, rumplemintz, jaeger, and goldschlaeger.
also disoronno and doctor pepper is very tasty.
I actually managed to pick up 2 bottles of Mead recently. Its a wine mad e out of honey, tastes pretty good.

Unfortunately, as well as for service members, Four Loko is banned in many US states, as well, do to it's "dangerous" combination.

Also, good taste my friend! I salute to your alcoholic beverages of choice!