Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fourth Time, But With An Addition...
(Adam) - Will didn't delete my account. I did. It was a knee-jerk reaction after reading a PM I got in response to my thread about our 3 year old. Since deleting, I've emailed with a couple friends on here and I guess the asshole troll is no longer around. Maybe I over-reacted, but in the moment, I couldn't deal with it...

Anyway, I knew the incident would reinforce Will's discomfort with internet sites, and I wasn't going to rejoin. But he knows that I enjoy the forum and value many of the people here. He looked around and found that there was an option to join as a couple and suggested we try it. I'm satisfied that it doesn't come from any desire to be controlling. In some irrational way, it satisfies his atavistic need to be near and protect.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this works.

Will: I want to argue with the "atavistic" part, but I can't lol , he nailed me. As for all of the control issues, we're in couples therapy and just started premarital counseling, and I'm getting my ass beat regularly. It's hard to admit that I've been off base about some stuff. The instinct is to justify. But, truth is truth.

I'm not sure how this will work. When we post, we'll indicate which of us is posting. I know that we could have gone with 2 separate accounts, but this somehow feels comfortable to both of us.

Glad to see you're back, and welcome to the forum Will.

Welcome back, Adam. Hi Will! Welcome. As someone who has been (and continues to be) on many forums, they are a 'mixed bag'. All in all this is pretty good one.

Well if you are posting together its going to be real awkward to flirt with one of you and not have the other find out. Smile Kidding - of course.

Welcome back. Just consider GS as your own game of golf and yell FORE. But the puns don't stop there as this could be a sexual experience as we all need to start with FOREplay.

So please set FORth and conquer the irrationality of all that is GS.

50Plus Wrote:Well if you are posting together its going to be real awkward to flirt with one of you and not have the other find out. Smile Kidding - of course.

Welcome back. Just consider GS as your own game of golf and yell FORE. But the puns don't stop there as this could be a sexual experience as we all need to start with FOREplay.

So please set FORth and conquer the irrationality of all that is GS.

Will: Oh, you can flirt with me. Adam's way too complacent. Besides, they all flirt with him instead of me, how is that fair? And I'm older than he is, I've had more time to perfect my...golf...stroke.

Well, Will, I am going to have to practice my own um, uh, (golf) stroke in order to get better at flirting.

Dang, you love making an entrance! Welcome back Adam.Imu2 Hello Will.Wavey
[Image: tumblr_mwhp1ylJG81rdfgw4o1_r1_400.gif]

Sensibility Wrote:Glad to see you're back, and welcome to the forum Will.

I agree !!! Glad you're back +1.

Hello Mr. Adam and Mr. Will
Welcome back to Mr. Adam, though I don't know you
Greeting, salutaions, and welcome to Mr. Will

Adam! Glad to see you made it back. Smile Welcome to the forums Will! I hope this works out better for you both.