Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fourth Time, But With An Addition...
Welcome Will and welcome back Adam Smile

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Adam! Glad to see you made it back. Smile Welcome to the forums Will! I hope this works out better for you both.

^what he said

Glad you are back Adam!...and nice to meet you Will!

I think I know the guy you are talking about. I reported him and gave him a lot of infractions to hurry and get him 86ed from here. This is my third time here ...I left twice because of destructive psycho trolls and I felt my skin crawl reading this last asshat...I don't know what he told you but my advice when you see anyone else like him...ignore them and block them....

They like it when they can engage you and drag you down to the sewer where they live...so don't let them! (...and now I have to remember my own advice LOL...because occasionally I let them)

East Wrote:Glad you are back Adam!...and nice to meet you Will!

I think I know the guy you are talking about. I reported him and gave him a lot of infractions to hurry and get him 86ed from here. This is my third time here ...I left twice because of destructive psycho trolls and I felt my skin crawl reading this last asshat...I don't know what he told you but my advice when you see anyone else like him...ignore them and block them....

They like it when they can engage you and drag you down to the sewer where they live...so don't let them! (...and now I have to remember my own advice LOL...because occasionally I let them)

(Adam) Thanks East, I appreciate what you did to get rid of the guy. I had posted a thread about something goofy our 3 year old did, and the guy shot right back with a PM that had graphic and disgusting sexual references to our little boy. And not trying to bee a drama queen here, but I pretty much freaked. I freaked so bad that I upset the baby, and poor Will ended up having to buy us both double scoop ice cream cones to calm us down lol -

But seriously, thanks again. I don't know where these pervs come from, but it's nice to see then get moved along so quickly.

AdamAndWill Wrote:(Adam) Thanks East, I appreciate what you did to get rid of the guy. I had posted a thread about something goofy our 3 year old did, and the guy shot right back with a PM that had graphic and disgusting sexual references to our little boy. And not trying to bee a drama queen here, but I pretty much freaked. I freaked so bad that I upset the baby, and poor Will ended up having to buy us both double scoop ice cream cones to calm us down lol -

But seriously, thanks again. I don't know where these pervs come from, but it's nice to see then get moved along so quickly.

Oh man...I don't blame you at all. I would freak out too if someone made any comment like that about kids.

I just signed into the other site I post at and he is over there with the same exact threads he had here....he must make the rounds. I think he might have been there before. Next time just =block him and report him....

...so sorry that happened but I am glad you are back and I think it is cool that you brought Will with you this time! I also think it is sweet that he understood that you liked the board and wanted to join you...I think that is great progress!

Nice addition,welcome welcome~ Smile I'm curious if there's gonna be a fifth time,lol,kidding. :p

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I was frustrated and sad to find your account deleted Adam. I considered you to be a valued member of GS and I am thrilled to find you back.
Trolls are everywhere on the internet and I can imagine what horrible things he wrote to you.

Welcome back Adam...
I'm sending you a P.M. about everything that went down while you were gone...
All the dirt...the scoop!

It will be like ...2 sentences long!

Cuddly Wrote:I was frustrated and sad to find your account deleted Adam. I considered you to be a valued member of GS and I am thrilled to find you back.
Trolls are everywhere on the internet and I can imagine what horrible things he wrote to you.

Will" Thanks, man. Adam's usually pretty unflappable, but as he said in his post to East, that changes radically when someone zeroes in on your kid. I was impressed to ss the guy gone so quickly, it feels like people here protect each other.