Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Sinatra
princealbertofb Wrote:Quite right you are, Robertson, the man did sing it.... Now I would suggest the rather good interpretation that Liza Minnelli gave in the film of the same name (film by Martin Scorsese). I'll have to see if I can find it on YouTube, surely I can...

Very under-appreciated film that New York, New York. Another under-appreciated Scorsese film is The King of Comedy with Jerry Lewis, DeNiro and Sandra Bernhard (an amazing performance where she really made a name for herself).

I dig Frank Sinatra. My favorite song is All My Tomorrows. Is that the title? Hmm... yeah, I think so. I also like the hit songs he recorded like Witchcraft and My Way.

A great song by Frank is this one. also covered by Rob.

Frank Sinatra - Something Stupid

Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman - Something Stupid

Fly Me To The Moon is my favorite by Sinatra.....I have a large collection of Sinatra LPs

princealbertofb Wrote:Does anyone know this one...Very 1980s. Would that make it to the top of the dancing charts? I don't think so, somehow...

Disembedded so click the link

I am pretty sure this was on her Results CD which was produced by the Pet Shop Boys and nothing really got any dance play at the time...I kinda liked her cover of Yvonne Elliman's Love Pains but no dance play at all. Yvonne was a tough act to follow.