Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Phelps Dying...
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...-of-death/
=========================================
Fred Phelps, Founder of the ‘God Hates Fags’ Westboro Baptist Church, is on the ‘Edge of Death’

March 15, 2014 By Hemant Mehta
You know Fred Phelps. You loathe Fred Phelps. You despise everything he stands for, like his family members’ infamous protests at soldiers’ funerals with their awful “God Hates Fags” signs. They’ve been a symbol for many years of the religion-based animosity against the LGBT community — to the point that they’ve been labeled a “hate group” and even the most fundamentalist Christian groups denounce his church’s activities.

=========================================

(truncated for length) read the rest: Here

that's a bit sad. The gay community will miss him so much!

Before you answer, think. Hate can only be counteracted by love.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Before you answer, think.

was that aimed at me can't tell loool

You have to consider that all the hate and bile that he spewed out might possibly have had a benificial effect on some people. Just like those who were initially attracted to Hitler were eventually appalled by his excesses. No matter how fundamentally Christian some people might have been, some might have realised that his hate was not what Christianity is about. If there were such a thing as God and Heaven, and if he truly beleived in Christianity, he will meet his Maker and maybe repent and RIP.

The worst thing that could happen is his death go unnoticed....so I don't want to know about it, and I say this with all the passion that I can muster after he picketed funerals...I hope he suffers.

I am indifferant

I really wonder why he was 'excommunicated'

Meh I feel wrong in saying this, but I'm glad he's dying. He really needs to gtfo already.

Not sure who he is ,but we dont need to stoop to that level of hate here. If he practiced what he preached then he will be known as a hater.

Good.…… I hope its painful

I know this guy from the documentary "the most hated family in America" he not only acts evil he actually looks the part, like his face was twisted by hate.
Im so pleased that this piece of shit is dying, i have NOTHING for him, no forgiveness, no love, just want him to suffer and die slowly.