Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Phelps Dying...
I wonder if anyone will protest his funeral. Sad that his life was wasted on hatred.

Someone needs go to his house to pop around corners to scare the crap out of him, speed up the process a little.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

austin Wrote:Not sure who he is ,but we dont need to stoop to that level of hate here. If he practiced what he preached then he will be known as a hater.

But you dont know who he is! just going with the consensus as normal!

I do know who he is and have done for years… oh lets all feel sorry for him… when westbor baptist church see this they will realise that us gays arent so bad afterall, NO but nice sentiment!

I'm kinda hoping he has three shift nurses that are so Nelly obviously gay that they make Sylph look like a straight acting butch man.

And I hope they treat him with as much compassion and love and caring as they would a saint who is in need of nursing. Demonstrating to him that God is love and that humans, even gay humans can be vessels of that love.

And I hope that as he lays there in his last moments he comes to realize that gays just ain't the horrible creatures he has believed.

I would like to think that this man passes with forgiveness and understanding in his heart, that he looks back and sees that 'oops I was mistaken'...

But then I have all of that romantic fairytale belief that humans can become more than the sum of their parts and actually excel their limitations. I'm such an old fool.

Your all talking like his life is over… it isnt, its only begun, i just want him to die already, be dead, fuck off this earth, hes particularly vile, hes lived too long.

I just hope people go to his funeral with "god hates fred phelps" placards

At least the church is banned from the uk… there on the name and shame list

Hate cannot be counteracted by love, how many examples do you want… like when we dropped leaflets on Germany saying it was really quite a shame we should go to war, cant we all just be friends

We had to drop atomic bombs on Japan not love!

LONDONER Wrote:Before you answer, think. Hate can only be counteracted by love.

Then I would LOVE it if the piece of human garbage dies a LOOOONG, PAINFUL, LINGERING death!!!!

It seems sad that anyone could waste their entire lives hating. Hate just takes so much from you.

So hey, would we be glad you're not around anymore? HELL YES!

And I do hope for your sake, master Phelps that I am right and there is no God nor hell, cause otherwise...

I'll be his CNA and roll up in his house driving my VW bug blasting
'Believe' by Cher.

It'll be a life changing experience, they'll make a Lifetime Movie about it.

I've seen him once back in HS where our schools GSA went to this LGBT
thing in my state and Westboro was there to protest it. He was younger then
and was filled with more zest holding his megaphone.

partis Wrote:We had to drop atomic bombs on Japan not love!
[Image: jap18_18.jpg]
[Image: hiroshima-portrait-100days-ga.jpg]

Oh and that was a gift that kept on giving for generations to come:

[Image: charonboat_dot_com_hiroshima_victim.jpg]

So this analogy you choose to use, dropping bombs on innocent people... Does this actually work.

Phelps dies picketing his funeral will NOT punish him. He will be well and far beyond caring. There are, however, innocent people on both sides who will be harmed by such a display....

Kinda sorta like dropping atomic bombs on children....

When "his" church starting protesting at military funerals, that was pretty much the last straw for me. I pity him, that he never found God's love nor understood the peace inside you feel when you are loved. I couldn't live that way.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]