Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Phelps Dying...
I dont like him as well

But i wont celebrate if he will die

No hate....just indifference

Fred Phelps is a piece of shit. That said, he had relatively few followers and was viewed almost universally as a nutjob. His passing will just be the end of a minor annoyance for most Americans.

Hopefully the idiotic funeral protests will stop when he's gone, but I'd imagine someone will just take his place. However, if we're truly lucky they will not be able to find an effective new leader and slowly die off as a church.

In any event, his legacy is likely to be mostly jokes about his stupidity. Keep it in perspective people.

Yes that was my analogy i choose that you cant conquor hate with love… and ive seen the pictures, read the book, watched the films and its still my analogy, dont get me started on japan of that era, i could show you other pictures of there innocence and dropping those bombs was absolutely the right decision, you realise more people wouldve died in a continuation of war, that children were being taught to fight.

If that had not happened there would be too mych injustice in this world that i could live in, if they just walked away!

[Image: sede3ebe.jpg]

The gift that keeps giving. These men were never the same, the ones that lived, i know its not a competition but you showed me so lets show the other side, the reason those other photos were taken.

ugh..

Yes, Japs and Germs killed a lot of people.

Yes, Firebombing Campaigns Americans carried over almost every important Japanese city killed more people than nukes.

NO, let's not nuke or talk about nuking anyone, shall we?

So what? He was a nobody in life, and he will continue to be a nobody in death. It's not like he ever accomplished anything at all.

I feel sorry for the guy.
I wonder what made him so hateful.

Would of been great if he'd changed, he was the only one who could of changed/ended his church, now it's doomed to at least afflict his descendants with hate.

[COLOR="Blue"]Well seeing as how you all seem to know or know of him, I can honestly say I had no clue who he was and as such, do not hate, like, pity or despise him.

People make their choices in life and based on my spiritual beliefs, I can't bring myself to disrespect the dead, even tho he may have.

I hope that he finds solace in death through the misery that was his life. To condemn someone in such a way as he did, regardless of their race,creed,orientation or affiliations, always comes with a price.[/COLOR]

Oh shit. I gotta light some candles I suppose and hope he hangs in there 'til gay marriage is legal in all 50 states.

The old bastard has done more for marriage equality in America than any other single force.

East Wrote:Oh shit. I gotta light some candles I suppose and hope he hangs in there 'til gay marriage is legal in all 50 states.

The old bastard has done more for marriage equality in America than any other single force.

and brought two groups together in allot of ways that would have never happened without his crazy version of "church". Veterans and active duty military & gay activists working together to protect the families of those KIA in the last decade.

IMO, the entire world ignoring his death would be the best revenge. If there is a God I suspect their meeting will not bode well for that crazy old bastard.