Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fred Phelps Dying...
Off subject, but I always find it interesting that so many people assume god to be benevolent (if he exists). What if god were actually a huge jerk? Or insanely dumb? You don't know!

I cannot help but think this would be a superlative moment for a bit of divine intervention as it had to be revealed that he's dying of AIDS or a selection of the more virulent STDs which, when his family was contacted regarding this rather unusual turn of events. this was Christ's way of tormenting him before he ascends in to Heaven to be with Him. And him and him and him and him, and, oh most certainly, Him. Cuz we ALL know what him was like.

so I ll host the party Big Grin anyone can come over and celebrate his dath when it happens. Celebrate that we have the courage to be who we are , despite people like him existing. ad now when he passes , there will be one less

nfisher1226 Wrote:Off subject, but I always find it interesting that so many people assume god to be benevolent (if he exists). What if god were actually a huge jerk? Or insanely dumb? You don't know!

God just wants to be left alone with his coffee and morning paper. Why does Earth keep bugging him all the damn time? Stay off his lawn!

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Meh, bound to happen sooner or later

Woollyhats Wrote:I wonder if anyone will protest his funeral. Sad that his life was wasted on hatred.

One of their main "teachings" is that it's wrong to "worship the dead", so I'm kind of doubting that they'll even have a funeral for him. If they did though.. people would definitely picket it.

[Image: dance]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

partis Wrote:I just hope people go to his funeral with "god hates fred phelps" placards

More appropriate would be if no-one goes.

driftwood Wrote:More appropriate would be if no-one goes.

Exactly...the worst thing to happen to an attention whore is to give them no attention.