Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Pizza
Hi guys,
there's a really hot guy at the pizza shop near me, yesterday was the 3rd time he gave me my order for free..
i'm wondering why.. and hoping he isn't looking for a BJ..
i can't tell if he's being nice or maybe likes me... but i just don't want to be a slut.. or am i being stuck up feeling this way?

If or when he asks for sex..
Just say no.

Or decline the free offer and pay for your pizza..

Pay for your pizza next time...problem solved.,...

^what those guys said
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Let me see.......... Your 19,,,,, and a hot guy is giving you free Pizza.

The hot pizza guy wants something from you. It could be that he is trying to let you know that he finds you attractive and is hoping you will make the next move and ask him on a date.

Or,,, He's hoping that you will give him your number so he can call and get to know you better.

Or,,, he thinks your hungry and can't really afford the pizza, so he's giving it to you.

Or,,, he knows your gay and he's a Homophobe who is trying to get you to flirt with him so he will have a good excuse to beat you down..

Or,,, he's a relative or friend who you no longer recognize, and he's just being nice while waiting for you to finally remember who he is.

Or,, he's just giving everybody free pizza..

It's difficult to determine why he's trying to buy your attention with free pizza. If it were me,,, I'd ask him why he always gives me free pizza when I come in. Talk to him and find out what he wants.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Free pizza and nothing's been asked (yet) in return? Uh can i have your place? Why ask us and not the man himself?
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Don't want to give the hot guy a blow job, eh? Next time he gives you pizza, tell him you want an extra topping.

(*groan* sorry I tried to resist!)

Ask him if he slices his own pepperoni.
I bid NO Trump!

Does he try to engage you in conversation? What happens when you (I assume) say thank you? Do you stay there to eat? If you remain in his line of sight while doing so, does he continue to look at you while he's working?

You're not going to know unless you make it easy for him to take another step. It may be hard for him to spend much time on you if they're really busy. Maybe try "accidentally" showing up some time at the end of his shift or as they're closing. With fewer people around it may create the opportunity for more conversation.

He must want something. Or else he hates you and he wants you to eat lots of pizza because it's bad for your health.

Maybe try to get him on his own, as other people have said. You could come in near closing time. Or you could stalk him and accidentally bump into him. He might be looking for a BJ but he might also want to go on a 'date' (I'm really naive so I'll probably get laughed at for saying that). But you don't want to take action too soon. You're worth more than 3 free pizzas. I'd hold out until 5 if I were you.