Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Pizza
So what if..
The opening poster looked like this...

[Image: b619dea551191eed293ced76109c30d5.jpg]

And the pizza guy was just being kind?

No offense if you do look like that opening poster..!!

I went through my Sally Struthers phase too..!

Anocxu Wrote:So what if..
The opening poster looked like this...

[Image: b619dea551191eed293ced76109c30d5.jpg]

And the pizza guy was just being kind?

No offense if you do look like that opening poster..!!

I went through my Sally Struthers phase too..!

Oh dear,, that fella needs to discontinue the Tape Worm Diet immediately...............

However,,, he does have a cute smile, so he'd have no problems worming his way into my heart...

On HeartGuard,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Oh dear,, that fella needs to discontinue the Tape Worm Diet immediately...............

Holy..crap..!!
It's been a while since I heard about a tapeworm diet...

I wonder if they shut that guy down..
The guy selling the eggs online?

Hmm....
I do need to drop about 5 more pounds to get a 33 inch waist..

...kidding..
(Kinda)

Anocxu Wrote:Holy..crap..!!
It's been a while since I heard about a tapeworm diet...

I wonder if they shut that guy down..
The guy selling the eggs online?

Hmm....
I do need to drop about 5 more pounds to get a 33 inch waist..

...kidding..
(Kinda)

About the only way you can get some tape worms nowadays is to hit-up the local dog pound - get yourself a few dogs - then dig thru their poop until you find a live tape worm... (big grin)....................... Next step is to clean the poop off the tape worm before it dies (gotta be quick) and swallow it down with a glass of milk <snickering at my evil suggestion>..............

The tape worm eggs are too small for us lay-people to separate them from the poop,, so we have to be satisfied with the mature ones..

Evil Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Alternatively, take the free pizza and tell him it is his payment for you doing him the favour of a BJ.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:About the only way you can get some tape worms nowadays is to hit-up the local dog pound - get yourself a few dogs - then dig thru their poop until you find a live tape worm... (big grin)....................... Next step is to clean the poop off the tape worm before it dies (gotta be quick) and swallow it down with a glass of milk <snickering at my evil suggestion>..............

The tape worm eggs are too small for us lay-people to separate them from the poop,, so we have to be satisfied with the mature ones..

Evil Jim
Jimmy..
Eww. ..
Skipping dinner...

Forever

Alto Wrote:Next time look him right in the eye and tell him you want a stuffed crust..

Opening poster. . [MENTION=23123]Alto[/MENTION] hinted that you're "Crusty"

Eww!!

Maybe he wants you to sell the pizzas to pay for some antibiotics?

This thread has gotten Gory. .!!

So no one said to ask for extra sausage Wink seriously next time I would ask him to join you for a coffee or whatever you darn kids do now a days, doesn't have to be a date, just hanging out to find out why the hell he keeps giving you free pizza and why I can't get hit on like that, I like pizza too damn it :p
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Anocxu Wrote:Jimmy..
Eww. ..
Skipping dinner...

Forever

Hahaha,,,, Never ask an old retired Sailor a question that can be exploited in a distasteful way (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!