Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freeheld
Never underestimate the wishful thinking of a Louisiana mother. I speak from experience.

Once you get to Louisiana you can deal with it. Think of it as a port in a storm and a temporary thing. It sounds like a good move to me. Best of all you have told him what is going on and you can now act on it.
I bid NO Trump!

Beaux Wrote:oooOOO MMMYYY GGOOoooDDD!!!

When it rains, naturally it POURS...right?

SO....after my husband accused me from "stealing" from him (apparently, I have been taking a 'little extra' out of the bank every time I go to the grocery---except I AM NOT!!!) and I proved that that I have NEVER done that by pulling up the bank logs and showing him...he said: "ok, sorry...That's all your gonna get out of me".

I told him that I had never expected more from him! Furthermore, I told him I was divorcing him and going back to Louisiana!

At that point, I decided to call and tell my parents that I would be coming back soon.....BIG MISTAKE....because, my mother decided to "rejoice" by telling me that she had been praying for this and FINALLY I would have a chance to meet a "nice girl".....

Xface-palm-hereX SMFH.....

I CANNOT WIN TO LOSE!!!!

x PLEASE God KILL MEx

~Beaux

Out of the frying pan and into the fire... ?

I understand needing a place to go, but be careful trading one psycho for another! ... assuming I remember the gist of your parents/family correctly. At least mom won't be loosening any lugnuts.

Borg69 Wrote:Out of the frying pan and into the fire... ?

I understand needing a place to go, but be careful trading one psycho for another! ... assuming I remember the gist of your parents/family correctly. At least mom won't be loosening any lugnuts.

Yes, I have reversed my decision to return to Louisiana. Owning a house there, I thought it would be a good place to try and get back on my feet, but now I just don't know.
I thought that, by now, my parents would have realized that I am not going to just "stop being gay", but one of my mother's favorite saying is "With prayer, anything is possible". I guess I was just kidding myself....

Honestly, I don't know WHAT I am going to do... Still no word from the guy fixing the trailer and the food will go out of date Wednesday. Rent is due at the commissary kitchen on the first, and I am out of possessions to hock. No where to go, and no way to get there....
~Beaux