Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frequency of meeting
In the past we were seeing each other for about a week every 3 months, emailing and texting all the time and chatting online2-3-4 times a day plus blogging together.... All that comes to a halt in 23 days and he and I will figure out how the hell to live together for more than a week at a time without one of us needing to pack everything in suitcases and going to another room for a few weeks.... hahahahaha!

Virge Wrote:In the past we were seeing each other for about a week every 3 months, emailing and texting all the time and chatting online2-3-4 times a day plus blogging together.... All that comes to a halt in 23 days and he and I will figure out how the hell to live together for more than a week at a time without one of us needing to pack everything in suitcases and going to another room for a few weeks.... hahahahaha!

Virge you must be getting real excited and counting the days! I wish you two nothing but the best!
As for my B/F and I, we see each other 3-5 times a week. Fortunately we live 7 miles from each other. If everything goes as it has lately, I will be moving in with him within a year or so (fingers crossed).
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

CarGuy65 Wrote:Virge you must be getting real excited and counting the days! I wish you two nothing but the best!
As for my B/F and I, we see each other 3-5 times a week. Fortunately we live 7 miles from each other. If everything goes as it has lately, I will be moving in with him within a year or so (fingers crossed).

Thanks Carguy. He & I are excited and nervous as hell about it but keeping some humor about it. We keep reminding each other about all the SHIT we put each other through and all the SHIT we've been through together and then adding on "we can make it through this, too." hahaha! I tend to tell it all like a fairy tale romance but it was hell at times. If we've made it all these years through all the shit we survived finally moving in together is probably going to like a vacation.

We've been talking a lot about what helped us make it this far and we've decided it was something bigger than love, attraction, friendship or compatibility even hough all of those are parts of it. The big thing is what we call "team us." Even when we've fought each other we fought all problems as a team. not as individuals. He doesn't make decisions just "for him." He makes them for us. I do the same thing. The "team" or the relationship is the #1 thing and we need to cooperate as a team to make it work.

And the sex is STILL phenomenal. hahahahaha.