Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshman Biology For Mormon Leaders
Bear with me, I know I bang on a bit, but this is a first-rate essay posted on the Q Review website. Whether or not one is a believer this makes a good read.

Freshman Biology for Mormon Leaders

Wow. Sex changing animals?:eek: I didn't know about them! Isn't the world we live in amazing?!:biggrin:
Very interesting read. Thanks Marshlander.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Wow. Sex changing animals?:eek: I didn't know about them! Isn't the world we live in amazing?!:biggrin:
Very interesting read. Thanks Marshlander.:biggrin:
Amazing? Sure is!

Just reading about mormon beliefs started to make my blood boil. I was raised as a morm so I am familiar with their prejudices. I completely agree with the article, and I just can't understand how people can be so ignorant and homophobic. I get so worked up when I think about it...
And I've grown up around these people. They say 'hate the sin, love the sinner,' but mormons are so hateful, so judgemental. They make fun of us all the time. They act so disgusted by us.
They try to 'cure' us. Because obviously God screwed up. Obviously he didn't mean to make gay people. Gotta go and fix God's mistakes...
It makes me rage.

My degree is in Biology (although it has NOTHING to do with my profession now lol) and there are a LOT of aspects of all the sciences that come in direct conflict with MANY religions. I had to accept a long time ago that religions as a whole cannot be taken literally but rather in a philosophical context.
In other words: I Love God, but I Cant Stand His Fan Clubs

Beaux Wrote:My degree is in Biology (although it has NOTHING to do with my profession now lol) and there are a LOT of aspects of all the sciences that come in direct conflict with MANY religions. I had to accept a long time ago that religions as a whole cannot be taken literally but rather in a philosophical context.
In other words: I Love God, but I Cant Stand His Fan Clubs
i totally agree what beaux said

Beaux Wrote:I Love God, but I Cant Stand His Fan Clubs

Brilliant, I love it!
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Sharing on Facebook

LiZaRD_PlaNET Wrote:Sharing on Facebook
Thank you Smile

and we are all god's children IF or as long as we are the same in every way. right morrons? whoopps Mormons sooooorry