Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend Doesn't want Me to Grab his Cock
Hey folks... Good header right? It's not whatever you're thinking.

Little backstory... this guy and I have been friends for bout a year now. He's straight and he knew I wasn't. Everything was great. We've hung out from time to time, but we talked nearly every day. I was a little off-put with him at first, because I usually don't make friends with guys. I feel like I have to prove myself around them. But I went with it cause he reminded me of another friend guy I had who was chill.

Like I've said, he's straight, but we flirted all the time. So much so that others thought we had something else going on. But we didnt. I'm just a flirt sometimes and he flirted back, so I thought it was fine. We'd occasionally hug, or smack each other on the arse. Sometimes he'd hug me from behind, which I felt was a little too much, but I eventually came to not care. It felt nice. This is how we carried on... til he got a girlfriend!!!

They've been together for a few months, and immediately everything changed. We don't talk much anymore. When I do see him, he usually looks unhappy. When I would hug him or rest my arm on his shoulder, he'd sort of flinch away. And even though I've never met his gf, she does not like me and forbids him from hanging with if she's not around. I have no idea why. I completely respected their relationship until he told me that. OK, backstory over.

A couple weeks ago, we happen to see each other and he came up and hugged me from behind. I was shocked and asked if we could talk. He told me a lot about his ridiculous relationship with gf. In the midst of us talking, I made a comment about his belly and I reached out to touch it and he flinched away like I had the plague. I asked why he does that and he responded, "you can touch me wherever, just don't grab my cock."
I was completely caught off guard with that one. I had to ask was he serious, which he was! I asked why he'd think I would? He wouldn't give me an answer. He just looked at me and kept saying my name. The conversation quickly ended and we split. Then, today I saw him and kept my distance. He acted like nothing had happened. Immediatley, he brought up the 50 Shades subject and began demonstrating on me what he liked from the movies. Mind you, I was sitting on the ground, so he's constantly putting his crotch in my face. I felt a little violated, especially since he'd just made me out to be a molester or something.

I don't know how to bring it up, or if I should? This is all confusing me and I can't get it out of my mind. I was upset that he'd even think I'd just grab his crotch out of the blue. I wouldn't do that. Not sober anyway. And after all the ass slapping we've done and the hugs from behind, now you're worried for your pecker? Then he shoves it in my face!
By bff thinks he's into me. I don't. He's never made a move. I find him attractive sometimes, but I've never made a move either cause he's straight and a friend.

What to do about this?

Fuck him, tell him you dont want to grab his little noodle anyway. If he is so weak that he would let some girl ruin a good friendship then trust me you're better off without him. You ought to slap him for good measure.

Remember clown him, down him then get you're whole crew and surround him. No shit and no prisoners my friend. Or just stop talking to him until he pulls his head from his ass, and apologizes to you for being a total cock.

Yeah that's pretty bad. I mean just flaunting yourself around, showing off the good and no reciprocation is pretty shitty, let alone the shit with the girlfriend.

So I will second that, set him straight...either he shows some respect for you or GTFO.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

You caught him by surprise. He thought you were going for his cock. You weren't but he thought you were. Then he did not know how to recover. Drop it.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:You caught him by surprise. He thought you were going for his cock. You weren't but he thought you were. Then he did not know how to recover. Drop it.

Yeah I wouldn't bring it up but does sound like his friend is being a bit of a tease and that's not cool.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Fuck that if that guy gives him a hard time again he should kick him the berries.

I'm just joking, seriously don't worry about it he will either come around or he won't. Worrying about it won't help you a bit.

I think you should just give him the benefit of the doubt here. He doesn't normally think you're about to grab his cock, and he just kinda flinched and freaked because he got scared in that one instance that you might. Then he clearly stated his boundary which you have always honored and continue to honor. He just needed to say it to feel safe. So all is good between you. Don't make a problem there is none. You guys both have fun being flirty with each other, so why mess that up?

Regarding the GF, she will probably not be around for long if she is trying to control his friendships with people she hasn't even met. Just sit back and let it run its course.

I've also got a bi-virgin (aka straight) friend who is around less when he has a GF and is around more when he's single. It all seems pretty normal to me.

Some straight guys think all gay guys wand their junk.

I can be a bit evil - I'd continue to screw with him. Give him a little flick next time he pushes his junk in your face.

[Image: flick-hand-sign-3416750.jpg]

I screw with guys like this on the base all the time. I'll go so far as to ask em - hey why don't you check that box off? You might like it.
Use a condom.

Nothing, the problem is his, not yours. You have done nothing wrong and your friend is acting like a dick.

If I was in your shoes I would simple tell him to fuck off and have a good think about things and when he is ready to act like a friend and decent human being, get back to you.