Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend Doesn't want Me to Grab his Cock
Darius Wrote:Some straight guys think all gay guys wand their junk.

I think some people are just twisted assholes and want to feel like they're wanted by flaunting their shit in other people's faces, knowing a gay guy isn't likely to chase after a straight one.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I can understand where he is coming from when he tells you not to grab his cock. I mean, who would want another guy to wrap his hand around your hard cock and slowly jack it as you take it in your mouth and make love to it? I mean really! The next thing you know is the cock is leaking precum like crazy and his balls are feeling so full in your hand. He's resisting and resisting even as your mouth, tongue and hand are forcing him to blow his load in your mouth. Who wouldn't be annoyed by that??!!??

Maybe he had an erection and didn't want you to know. Why else would a guy flinch (or overreact, for that matter)?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

To be honest? To me it sounds like his girlfriend is fucking with his head. As in, either berrating him for being your friend or insidiously working into his head that you're hot for him and he has to be careful or you'll molest him somehow.

From what you wrote? That's what I see.

I'm not sure what to do about it if you can't get him to communicate with you though.

Next time you see him you should "accidentally" trip into him and...
grab his cock.

Be like "oops I tripped and grabbed your cock."

Then next time you see him sitting down, be like, is this seat taken? and sit in his lap.

The key here is... if someone is fucking with you...

Fuck with them back!

What comes around goes around.
Use a condom.

meridannight Wrote:Maybe he had an erection and didn't want you to know. Why else would a guy flinch (or overreact, for that matter)?

He went for his belly, not for his cock. Maybe he displaced his words from belly to cock. Some people really dislike having their belly touched or punched, as it can be very sensitive.
I don't know what comment the original poster made about his friend's belly but had it been a comment that was seen as negative he may not have wanted original poster to get anywhere near his stomach. I think the not-wanting-my-cock-to-be-touched may just be an excuse. I think what happened may have in fact been something to do with the belly and not the cock, but the words acted as a displacement, to bring the focus on something else.

It is also possible that he had an erection and didn't want it to be found out. Just possible. I'm not sure this friend is being totally honest about his attraction to Original Poster. Methinks the friend doth protest too much. Just a hunch.

However, Original Poster, I don't think you should make too much of this incident. If you still enjoy his presence and his friendship, just keep chugging along.

Whether the friend is secretly attracted to the OP doesn't really matter. The friend says he is straight, so the OP has to accept that. I agree with TwistedLeaf that the gf could be planting seeds of suspicion in the friend's mind so that every touch from the OP is seen a sexual, thereby gay.
It's interesting that no matter what is going on here, the friend does not seem to want end the friendship. I think he is just conflicted. I think the OP should keep his hands to himself until the friend lets him know it's okay.

I don't at all have a problem with him stating his boundaries. I can understand someone not wanting to be groped. I just felt it was out of context. Now I wonder if every time he flinched or moved away from me, did he think I was attempting to grab his cock all along? Is he going to continue to think that? It makes it hard for me to embrace him or even get near him now. It's gonna be in the back of my mind that it's in the back of his mind. Ya know?

And it doesn't make sense, because I've felt his cock on my butt a few times when he's embraced me from behind. I never said anything, but I know if I felt it he certainly did. Why panic now?

This behavior did start when he began dating his gf. There is a possibility she's feeding him BS, but I don't know how. She's never met me and he doesn't talk to me over the phone when she's around. When we're together and she calls, he shushes me til the call ends. Makes me wonder what he told her about me. When i ask him, he just gives me the generic "good friend" crap.

I don't know... I just don't want things to be awkward, but i feel like he made it so when he said that. And I'm trying to figure out if I'm over thinking it?

He might have just told her that you are gay and she is insecure or maybe she suspects he likes the cock.

Doc Wrote:Fuck him, tell him you dont want to grab his little noodle anyway...Remember clown him, down him then get you're whole crew and surround him.
I lost my shit.