Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend denies making love with me
memechose Wrote:...

As for my avatar pic.... If all you guys keep complaining I'll be motivated put up one you'll like even less.

Gosh... Now I'm curious !!!! Frog

memechose Wrote:Thanks bowyn but just remember I'll about always be advocating for the unrepresented in situations like this. My experience in real life is that almost every time I've reacted to one side of a story on anything I was played for a fool and made to look like one for being lamed brained enough to make a full blown opinion on half the facts.

I used to say this all the time to the other bartenders who weren't experienced yet so they didn't fall into that trap....DO NOT BELIEVE ONE SIDE OF ANY RELATIONSHIP STORY! A relationship of any kind...and the unique dynamics involved... takes at least two people.

Before I began "educating" the others about this...I had to learn the hard way and I felt like a fool for believing that one side of any story was THE story.

I think it could be possible for him not to remember. I know when I've been drinking my memory is horrible from what happened that night. If this were my friend I would probably not push it too much and maybe he'll approach you about this and you can work it out. Let him sort through what happened by himself so he can think.