Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend denies making love with me
deepu69 Wrote:Many good advices here. I would only take a guess on what would happen next. Once the initial 'can't face you' phase is over and you guys are back to being friendly, I would expect the same to happen again. He will need more such nights. It's a hunch. So don't bet on it.
A very real possibility. Give him space, OP. Let him figure it out for himself. Be there for him but don't push.

MikeW Wrote:Give him space ... Be there for him but don't push.

The best advice in this thread. An elegant solution.

Slightly drunk and forgetful? Unless he has an underlying neurological disorder, no.

"Straight" (mind the quotation marks there) men tend to use the old 'I'm too drunk to recall' excuse, this allows them to not take responsibility for their actions, thus getting what they want without the risk of being 'that way' - you know, gay.

This is a man who is so deep in his closet yet so desperate to get out that he is willing and able to use life's cheat codes to break the rules - like 'I'm too drunk' cheat code.

Let it go, and next time he is slightly drunks and starts coming on to you tell him 'no' and stick to your guns.

Next time something like this happens and the guy forgets it I hope you make sure to videotape it so you can refresh his memory... maybe even on facebook... or email it to his girlfriend.
Nose-pick

I had sex with a "straight" guy exactly once in my life, and the ensuing drama cured me of any desire to repeat the experience. He was the one who came on to me,. but I ended up feeling like one of those evil silent movie villains - Nothing is more annoying that a guy who wants it until he gets it.

If it were me, I wouldn't bring it up and if I really liked him, would give him space to figure out his feelings and just hope that he comes back to me. Smile

I got to thinking about this guys and came up with something.

All we have on this story is the version being told by a guy named anonymous with a sack over his head.

If we got in touch with some traumatized straight guy and heard about how he was sexually attacked while drunk by an 800 lb wart covered toothless mouth breather this would be a whole other conversation.

Sometimes when someone cannot handle something they can "relocate" within themselves and it is quite possible that he is not consciously aware of what happened.

If he is ever ready to face it...he might remember.

memechose Wrote:I got to thinking about this guys and came up with something.

All we have on this story is the version being told by a guy named anonymous with a sack over his head.

If we got in touch with some traumatized straight guy and heard about how he was sexually attacked while drunk by an 800 lb wart covered toothless mouth breather this would be a whole other conversation.

Well when that guy posts I would have a different answer.

Look, we only have the limited data that individuals provide. There have been more than a few times where a reply to an original post has become null and void as further conversation reveals more pertinent data which in most cases was rather important and should have been part of the OP.

In this case it is a safe bet, I for one have my 'drunken straight nudist' story to tell about a straight guy who would get drunk, come over to my place to 'sleep it off' and proceed to do lewd and provocative shit attempting to get me to have sex with him.

Since you got into a LTR early in life you missed out on the fun bits like this... Nose-pick

(God your avatar scars me... not scares - scars.....)

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Well when that guy posts I would have a different answer.

Look, we only have the limited data that individuals provide. There have been more than a few times where a reply to an original post has become null and void as further conversation reveals more pertinent data which in most cases was rather important and should have been part of the OP.

In this case it is a safe bet, I for one have my 'drunken straight nudist' story to tell about a straight guy who would get drunk, come over to my place to 'sleep it off' and proceed to do lewd and provocative shit attempting to get me to have sex with him.

Since you got into a LTR early in life you missed out on the fun bits like this... Nose-pick

(God your avatar scars me... not scares - scars.....)

Thanks bowyn but just remember I'll about always be advocating for the unrepresented in situations like this. My experience in real life is that almost every time I've reacted to one side of a story on anything I was played for a fool and made to look like one for being lamed brained enough to make a full blown opinion on half the facts.

As for my avatar pic.... If all you guys keep complaining I'll be motivated put up one you'll like even less.