Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend got raped.
Thanks for your post, Bowyn. I live among teachers and students. False acusations are not rare. I should have thought about that possibility too.

it's surely is a possibility but it's not u.u

The rapist has dragged me off to bed before. Tho I said no.

Did Joe know Frank was 16? If so creeper alert!

Yes he did. Tho the legal age for consent is 16 here. BUT THERE WAS NO CONSENT!
Rapists should have their nut chopped It's like the death penalty but for your nuts u.u

Confronted joe last night. No surprises he denies it all. And as we get talking he stopped denying it but didn't confirm it. Tho I was angry I use my nice kid words and told him that he was a rapist.... He also denies dragging me off to a bed room where he wanted to have sex with me and I said no so he fapped off beside me and then when and had a shower. u.u So I conclude that he is a lier and a rapist. I personally don't care what other people think about it cos I know what happened. A liar vs. a non liar who do I believe........ And I don't care if this says something about my character but I'm going to tell everyone I know what he did, cos I don't think that frank is going to go to the police. So I'm just going to besmirch his name all over town. (Small town not hard to do)

Is this something Frank would want everyone knowing about? Especially right after it happened? I think his input should be considered foremost here.

So sorry to hear that, poor guy.
Bighug