Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend's Question Offensive?
I find it VERY offensive honestly....and its hard to offend me.

No offense to you personally, but your friend isn't exactly a member of MENSA is she?

QueenOdi Wrote:I think the most offensive part people do in regards to what you said, is try to make Homosexuality something that it's not.

Gay Men cannot teach in class, because they're Pedophiles... That doesn't make any sense and even if it did, that's not every single gay person.

People have regressed back past the age when Homosexuality was revered and though not technically celebrated, but accepted, to the time of the discovery of Sodomy and Sodomites.

The men back then had no choice but to relieve their urges, however sickening, on children, as they were not attracted to women and no man would copulate with them, unless by chance they were gay as well. So Children, unfortunately, were the only one's they could get to, taking Orphans and run-aways, not to mention, children as we know are pliant and maleable.

This is why I believe people think the way they do, because that's how it may have happened at one point in time, but as advanced as we believe we are, we're really no different from our ancestors. We just know more now.

So I agree with you. It's not particularly offensive to me, this question, but the fact that society tends to blend two unrelatable things such as Homosexuality and Pedophilia, is not something I particularly like...

So if I get your logic, you think that the way people thought or acted way back in antiquity is still something that affects modern man's views on / fears about sexuality?

As we've evolved, I can understand that we're trying to be more protective of children (this was not so much the case in the past, and still isn't in other parts of the world; think about child labour, for instance). The fact that some children are given over to prostitution, ie before they are sexually mature is also pretty perverted.
In some tribes, homosexuality (or at least homosexual acts) are part of the rites of passage, as they once were in Greece. Maybe they were a way of better getting to grips with one's own sexuality. (tribes of Papua, New Guinea, I believe).

We could add to that, some straights (more and more we hear) try and / or enjoy anal sex, which is not the "intended" purpose of our sexual parts and anuses. Some people engage (and I guess this is maybe more prominent in the gay community, but I don't really know) in fisting... which, again, is quite extreme, but still it is part of human sexuality.

Because we are thinkers and gifted with brains and an enormous imagination, I think we are ready to try quite a few extreme things that animals would probably shun away from fear. Our imagination is our worst enemy sometimes. That's how we invented the Devil, isn't it? :tongue::eek::biggrin::mad:

What's wrong in pedophilia is not the fact that an adult might love a child but the fact that the child has not matured enough to have an informed consent to what's happening, then also the threats that go with it. For the same reasons, bestiality seems an aberration, since the animal is abused and cannot consent. For the same reasons, rape is an aberration and is similarly condemnable. It's the violence that is shocking. Apart from dogs who occasionally try to hump our legs, I can't think of any other animal that would try to copulate with a human being.

I think you must have iron armor that don't lack a stitch, because if she had said that to me, a dozen things come to mind from chasing her off with the garden hose to pouring the kitty box over her head - and those are the sweet and funny ones. I think I am obliged to say may God bless you and I am going to think on your post and seek to find the place you are and check that out.
I guess there is perhaps another thought than my "zero tolerance for breeder mouth" policy and I guess I may be quicker to say because I started out in neurology and I know beyond doubt that even the most handicapped person knows the difference between sweet and mean, nice and bad - I think this woman is a stupid base brute not up to the level of a animal and excuses are hard for me to see. I have no justifications, explanations, time or happiness to waste on such as that.
There were some bikers kinda teasing me one time the way dishonest, weak and terrified breeders do when they think you're kinda sexy and it short circuits their bad wiring?
I looked my not-dead-because-of-me patient and friend, the biggest, toughest of 'em all straight in the face and said "Seems like if I was y'all, I'd sure as hell be hopin' I'm not."
You know they've been under my thumb ever since where stupid, mean and potentially dangeous people should be and "that don't bother me - at all..."
I'm sorry if that's quick and efficient, but since I read that post, I wish I had that girl here so she could shovel the pig lot during the day and sleep behind it at night until she could demonstrate herself at least a passable imitation of our species.
Y'all are sweet as Jesus, but none of you owe ANYBODY to be spoken to like that or ANY justification of the soul God wrote you -
I applaud your efforts to be intelligent, clear and understanding for your own sakes. I ?apologize? in advance if we are sitting together and someone says something like that to you, and I embarass you by putting them in the trash can and dumping can and all out the window, because to me that would be just a moral and social imperative.

Thank you for all of your responses to my question. They were extremely enlightining and definitely help me with my feelings about this subject. I'm new to this site, so unfortunately it took me 2 or 3 days to even figure out were my original thread was lol!