Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends Asking About Sexual Roles
Hey Beaux! Nice to "see" youConfusedmile:

I have alot of smart ass answers in my head when I have been asked this and since most of my gay friends are dead I have a large amount of straight friends and straight couples I hang with and the question does arise in one form or another frequently.

With my guy friends who are raunchy straight guys anyway I am as blunt as they are...I just say I bend em over unless they bend me over first or something raunchy...they laugh...they are truly straight so they dont' give a sh*t about that stuff and I know that so I "go there":biggrin:

With couples...it is different. I know they are trying to understand and I think of the guys behind me and what a little bit of understanding on my end will benefit other people so I assume the ambassador roleWink.... for the greater good:biggrin:

KnightShade Wrote:I think the subject of sex is in and of itself quite entertaining to most people. So, inquiring minds want to know. So they ask.
i agree with knightshade

but i think with some people too they may be gay still in the closet thats what i think too

My friends did ask me this questions, but they would ask whether i'm the guy or the girl Sad. In their eyes i'll be the girl(it's true, but i never tried it before).