Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends or Etc!
I am just putting this out there incase anyone is just looking to chat with someone or have a new friend or whatever. I am a pretty down to earth guy that really is not a judgemental guy or play the bullshit games that people like to play in general. I love in Colorado and love where I am living and I have realized that friendships are very important and even though I have some good friends already its always cool to meet new people.

So if you could use another friend feel free to add me as one here and I am always a good ear for someone if they need to vent about anything and I will do my best to give the best advice I can if that is what you want and if you just want to yell at someone I am cool with that.

Once the winter hits here my life will start to become busy but I am going to come here as often as I can and chat and what not because I think this is a great place for me right now to vent about my life, my sexuality and my overall feelings that have to do with being gay and etc.

I am just putting it out there, so you can take it or you can ignore it, its all good with me. I don't care if you are a model, fat and ugly, skinny and good looking, a tranny, a cross dresser, a lesbian, a questioning straight guy or whatever. I am open for friendship with anyone.

Kudos for putting yourself out there and letting members know if they need a friend that you'll be there for them. It's a good lesson for everyone, especially for many of the new posters who ask the perennial question about where and how to find friends.

You're right this is a good place to meet people, ask questions, get advice and sometimes just plain vent. There are many good people here; members who have given me different perspectives on a variety of topics and food for thought when they give an opinion.

Be a little cautious though, because an open invitation can bring out the game players and the trolls who masquerade as something they're not.

Looking forward to talking with you more. (And I promise not to automatically think you're a bear!)

Smile