Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends with benefits
Hello,
The whole aspect of friends with benefits is that its about no strings attached just a quick in and out shake it all about whipe on the curtains and leave.. Now what your developing with this guy is a craving of some sort.. The fact that he ticks all your boxes is a sign definately i agree with being attracted to him however the big big big massive factor is that your not out.. I would recommend maybe talking with him at some point about whats what and just lay all your cards on the table and be honest from the start. Dont be worried about rejection because at the end of the day what you havent got you cannot miss. I would also recommend maybe letting him know that at this stage of life you are not out to the world however if it did form into something special you would consider coming out the closet so that you both can lead a happier life than that of someone in the closet... Thus for your own experience this would then mean that when you met the next one along the line you can actually say Yeah im out the closet im no longer a case and im able to express my feelings freely around me family...

Just be honest with yourself and with him

Best of luck and big fluffy hugz

Aunty Zeon xx

I would love to be able to just come out and ask him what he thinks about things or how he feels about us, but I'm just not comfortable doing that right now. Obviously, I'm new to this, so I'm still very I guess timid, for lack of a better word, when it comes to expressing my feelings towards guys. The only reason I feel the desire to pursue something more is that I guess I just, while I know it sounds cliche, feel some kind of spark. Keep in mind, this small spark I feel is a REALLY big deal for me, considering I've never been with a man before. In all honesty, while I've figured I was bisexual for many years, I have ALWAYS been the type of guy that is attracted to other guys for physical reasons, and only physical reasons. I've never considered or even had the slightest desire to be in a long-term relationship with a guy. I've thought I was only emotionally attracted to women. So the fact that I even feel anything with this guy is very unexpected, therefore it's pretty hard to ignore. Since it kind of goes against everything I've thought about myself up to this point (and about what the future could hold for me), it's just left me feeling really confused for the past couple weeks.

I feel like if I could tell if he's giving off some kind of signs that he's into me like I am to him, then I would be more comfortable sitting down and talking with him about it. But he's very hard to read, maybe it's just because I haven't really grown accustomed to knowing how to read guys... So maybe you all can help me out a bit here. I can't really tell if he's into me more than just the whole FWB type deal. He's always the first one to text or invite me over. The past few times we've met up, it hasn't just been a get in, get out, and go thing... We've layed around afterward and talked and I've ended up sleeping over too. He's not just been using me for his own selfish pleasure because he is definitely considerate of me whenever we mess around, since he knows that I'm new to the whole thing. He's even talked briefly about his previous relationships and randomly brought up the fact that I've never had a boyfriend. Maybe I'm just naive and reading into that too much. I just don't really understand why he would keep someone like me around when he could get someone much better, who's out, comfortable with it, and much more experienced.